Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Any of those scenarios would be good. I mean after all it's suppose to be "competition" so anything, don't just hand some the title...

And i honestly hadn't seen a 1 day tournament like they did back in the days..but I'm not always watching every promotion either.
Only 1 day tournament i can think of was Deadly Games Survivor Series 98. Most tournaments across the world usually do it weeks/month.

I honestly wish WWE did a Deadly Games style tournament ppv again.

I just saw they brought back the World Heavyweight Title. Jeez that belt look like a goddamn 5 year old made it.

BTW at this point the Universal title should just go in the trash.

Like I said

IDGAF what yall hating ass niggas talkin bout lol

The Ones need them belts back
6a76194291a9f9b661d71548b00053c6d035a6fd.gif

For what, so this bullshit story that's been losing it's legs can continue.

Not just the story, but it's a company full w other talent...aren't u suppose to continue to grow the company?

I know you been on an island by yourself w the Roman thing and as much as I love what he has been able to become...its time now. Let move ish along w him holding them belts for hostage

So Roman still gonna be walking around with two belts or will they make another belt for whatever they're calling his championship

And there’s no chance they hand the WHC to a wrestler, ala HHH in 2002 so there will be either a match or tournament for the belt. This is what I would do:

20 man battle royal. The last 8 guys qualify for a tournament at night of champions in Saudi. Out of those 8 men, the first that’s eliminated is the 8th seed, then 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd and the last man left is the top seed. Then 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5 and the semis and then the finals to crown the new WHC

And there’s no chance they hand the WHC to a wrestler, ala HHH in 2002 so there will be either a match or tournament for the belt. This is what I would do:

20 man battle royal. The last 8 guys qualify for a tournament at night of champions in Saudi. Out of those 8 men, the first that’s eliminated is the 8th seed, then 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd and the last man left is the top seed. Then 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5 and the semis and then the finals to crown the new WHC
They crowning a champ before or after the draft and have they said when the draft is?

Earlier tonight, we noted there were major changes to Raw due made by Vince McMahon.

We are told that McMahon changed finishes on a number of matches. In some cases, we told it was how the matches would get to their finishes. In others, who was going over originally changed.

The Rey Mysterio vs. Damian Priest bout was always set to close Raw, we are told. All of the planned Bad Bunny creative tonight remained as originally planned.

Added to Raw after McMahon's changes was Street Profits vs. Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin.

There were a number of segments cut involving female talents. We are told that there was a segment that would have involved Candice LaRae and Piper Niven that was cut from the show. We are told another segment involving Adam Pearce backstage with several female talents, including Sonya Deville was also cut as the decision was made to utilize that time to instead set up the six woman tag with Damage CTRL. There were segments cut with female talents last week as well, which left some understandably unhappy as they happened late in the day.

Tamina was backstage but not utilized on the show, so she may have been scheduled for one of the backstage segments also cut.

Zelina Vega was also at Raw but was not with the LWO.

Back