Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

IDGAF

Them Tag Title dont belong on nobody but The Ones right now

Shit dont even look right on Sami and KO

Or..or let's build the tag team Division. I kept quiet cause so many are fans, but I am tired of the USOs having the belts..like ahh can you build other superstars. Like this ish ain't that hard

Why don't they just do a tournament?

I will never forget back in the day they did a tournament for the HW belt back in the Hogan era..where macho man 1st won the title. That ish was lit, one of the OG WMs..
Every company does the tournament thing with a new belt. Fatal 4 way with the 4 best qualifiying stars would be cool.

Or if they still was running King Of The Ring it would of been a nice edition to make it foe the title instead of a shiity robe and chair like Survivor Series Deadly Games in 98.

Every company does the tournament thing with a new belt. Fatal 4 way with the 4 best qualifiying stars would be cool.

Or if they still was running King Of The Ring it would of been a nice edition to make it foe the title instead of a shiity robe and chair like Survivor Series Deadly Games in 98.

Seth v Cody v Balor v Gunther

Or..or let's build the tag team Division. I kept quiet cause so many are fans, but I am tired of the USOs having the belts..like ahh can you build other superstars. Like this ish ain't that hard
I been tired of the Usos for years now but they killed the Bloodline story so it was a pass. They in my top 5 most overrated teams tho.

I just care to see where Solo goes.

Any of those scenarios would be good. I mean after all it's suppose to be "competition" so anything, don't just hand someone the title...

And i honestly hadn't seen a 1 day tournament like they did back in the days..but I'm not always watching every promotion either.

Back