Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

On the real though, starting fresh with a new title and then picking the obvious same ol same ol choice sounds boring as shit. Seth can be in title contention at any moment... he doesn't need to be inageral anything. You want a breath of fresh air? Put that belt on LA Knight.

I wouldn't be mad at this either. I mean honestly I look at him as the leader of JD than Finn.

But Rhea is the HBIC. Everyone knows that. Lol
I dont get any vibes Priest is the first or 2nd leader of JD. Lol buddy more like the enforcer who can get down like Solo but less serious.

Last edited:
one way to possibly remove the “i couldn’t beat roman reigns” label from this title is to put it on someone that reigns could never beat. rollins
I mean to be fair…based on the story behind the feud…I dont think Reigns objective was to win. It was to do what he did…just destroy him

He beat his ass

But yes technically he didnt win

Finn has Judgement Day in his corner, he doesn't need to be built up to win the title.

look at all the matches Ripley & Dominick have jumped in to fuck people over. You think they wouldn't do the same with gold on the line?

not to mention the fact that it seems like they're being built up to be the dominant stable on RAW just like Bloodline is on SD
I agree JD bout to run Raw

I also see a war games with JD/LWO in the future

On the real though, starting fresh with a new title and then picking the obvious same ol same ol choice sounds boring as shit. Seth can be in title contention at any moment... he doesn't need to be inageral anything. You want a breath of fresh air? Put that belt on LA Knight.

Exactly!

It seems like some of yall picking Seth b/c he's the "safe" choice as the WHC title holder.

Rollins can stay away from any title tbh for a while or when he does his gimmick change again.

Last edited:
The more i think about it man its going to be Cody. His dad would be around the WHC in his career and something tells me they not going to give us Roman v Cody II.

The more i think about it man its going to be Cody. His dad would be around the WHC in his career and something tells me they not going to give us Roman v Cody II.

Makes the whole "I want the title my dad never held" thing redundant. His dad been won the big gold. Him winning that belt would be the biggest "at least you tried" in pro-wrestling.

Back