Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

But they was essentially saying it doesn't matter who gets that title...from here on out it'll be 2nd to Roman and his title.

thats why they've gotta MAKE IT matter

they need to have a tournament with all the heavy hitters on deck just to show that its not no second place title.

I doubt that they will do it.. but smart thing would be to throw Brocks ass in contention too. That alone will make it feel like a big deal

have him and whoevers gonna win it in the final match (Should Cody end up being separated from Reigns its the perfect opportunity for them to extend their feud coming out of Backlash n then have him beat Brock for it in the final 🤷🏾‍♂️) this is just me spitballing cause i still feel like buddy should continue the Roman chase

they need to have a tournament with all the heavy hitters on deck just to show that its not no second place title.

I doubt that they will do it.. but smart thing would be to throw Brocks ass in contention too. That alone will make it feel like a big deal

have him and whoevers gonna win it in the final match (Should Cody end up being separated from Reigns its the perfect opportunity for them to extend their feud coming out of Backlash n then have him beat Brock for it in the final 🤷🏾‍♂️) this is just me spitballing cause i still feel like buddy should continue the Roman chase
If they do decide to go with somebody new I wouldn't mind Jey Uso being that guy. He's shown he can go outside the tag team division.

Funny you mentioned Brock. B/c they threw his name in there.

Here lies the problem...how often will he defend it?

In all honesty everyone is new to that title who’s active with two big exceptions… Rey Mysterio & (if he’s healthy again) Randy Orton. I’m not opposed to seeing one of them be the first champion given the history. Fuck, maybe even Edge
If Orton gets it I think he would break Flair’s record

Which would actually be dope…considering Orton is a 3rd gen guy and wrestling royalty

Funny you mentioned Brock. B/c they threw his name in there.

Here lies the problem...how often will he defend it?

Oh hell nah i wouldnt have him win it. Id just have him making it through the tournament to put over the actual winner in the final.

would be a good time to run back him and Lashley one last time if they went with Bobby.

One thing thats refreshing is they got quite a few different people who they could go with

Roman lost cause he knew Seth wasn't giving up so he took the cowardly way out
Oh this what we doing. Nah, Roman had to exorcise the shield demon to move forward.

But a win is a win and the best way to establish a new "champion" is to crown someone the real champion hasn't already beaten.

Back