Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I think Brock vs the Hurt Business works. He needs some kind of story hook, and working your way through a stable is a tried and true method.

You get the Shelton/Brock history, Bobby/Brock and now Omos. But they need a guy who can be built. If you put Carmelo in there and use Brock as a guy who can build him up you're on to something.
It will make the Hurt Business weak if Brock constantly jobbing out Shelton, Cedrick and Omos

Bobby v Brock could of been the HIAC match instead of Balor and Edge if they are still doing it and would of used the cell properly as the final match.

Like Brock was going to wrestle any of those guys on Raw leading into Mania...
Nah, not going into Mania, coming out of it. And not expecting Brock to wrestle all of them, just tackling dummies in his way to the fight he actually wanta.
It will make the Hurt Business weak if Brock constantly jobbing out Shelton, Cedrick and Omos
All three of them are already weak. If they are programmed against Brock they'd be kept stronger for when he comes around. And really their job would be to elevate Melo or another centerpiece anyways.
Bobby v Brock could of been the HIAC match instead of Balor and Edge if they are still doing it and would of used the cell properly as the final match.
Brock ain't gonna use the cell as well as Edge will. Brock ain't taking those bumps. He's actually better off getting the dub on Omos. Since he's jobbed at the last few Manias.

Nah, not going into Mania, coming out of it. And not expecting Brock to wrestle all of them, just tackling dummies in his way to the fight he actually wanta.

All three of them are already weak. If they are programmed against Brock they'd be kept stronger for when he comes around. And really their job would be to elevate Melo or another centerpiece anyways.

Brock ain't gonna use the cell as well as Edge will. Brock ain't taking those bumps. He's actually better off getting the dub on Omos. Since he's jobbed at the last few Manias.
What's the purpose of doing the hurt business then if 3 of the 4 members are jobbers

What's the purpose of doing the hurt business then if 3 of the 4 members are jobbers
Jobbing to Brock doesn't make them jobbers.

Say you have Melo as the centerpiece, Shelton/Cedric as the vet & rookie tag team, and Omos as the muscle. That's a pretty standard setup. Those other guys would have their opportunities to shine as well.

And there def was one last match left for that Bobby and Brock match. It didnt end in a resolved state and the way they went immediately the opposite direction for their Mania feuds just felt like somebody interrupted the clear plan....id take Bobby v Brock over fucking Omos and Bray.

And this why I said it should Brock v Bobby. If I remember correctly...I think currently it's...

Brock - 1
Bobby - 1

...as far as one on one in their Trilogy. A no dq match at WM would settle it imo. Plus it's still a big draw.

You tryin to sell tickets and get more eyes on folks to watch WM. A match wit those two does that.

And this why I said it should Brock v Bobby. If I remember correctly...I think currently it's...

Brock - 1
Bobby - 1

...as far as one on one in their Trilogy. A no dq match at WM would settle it imo. Plus it's still a big draw.

You tryin to sell tickets and get more eyes on folks to watch WM. A match wit those two does that.
Ultimately I took it as a situation where they didn't want either guy to lose the blowoff.

Ultimately I took it as a situation where they didn't want either guy to lose the blowoff.

Yeah why give either one a clean victory at EC? That would've closed the chapter. And then what are you gonna have for them heading to WM?

That's why this feel like a Vince booking. There's NO reason they should be getting away from these two unless HE is the reason.

Imagine Omos winning against Brock at Mania....

Hell...what sense would it make Brock winning?

I mean let's be real...Brock is at a level where losses doesn't hurt his stature in WWE...at all. He can lose Sunday. Come Monday when that music hit...the crowd will STILL pop crazy for him. His legacy is already cemented.

I just hate when they do the "lets protect both guys" booking in certain situations expecially since they were locked in a multi match feud. Somebody gotta come out on top.

Facts and not for nothin it seems like that was the case here. And for all that they should have never booked this feud to begin with and should have let it die at RR when Bobby defeated him the first time

still hate and thought it was a big mistake to remove Edge from the judgement day stable...

and it would of made more sense to me to have Edge go against Damien Priest because he was the first member and Balor just doesn't do it for me promoting his own shit..can watch him wrestle all day...but him on the mic talking.....ehhh i just can't do it.

Hell...what sense would it make Brock winning?

I mean let's be real...Brock is at a level where losses doesn't hurt his stature in WWE...at all. He can lose Sunday. Come Monday when that music hit...the crowd will STILL pop crazy for him. His legacy is already cemented.
Because Omos is bottom of the barrel trash. Thats the difference. Brock can take an L but i dont think Omos is the guy. Im hoping HB cause some fuck shit if Omos does get the W.

And if Omos is winning why the fuck couldnt Bobby get that W? Vince a fool...

Last edited:
Because Omos is bottom of the barrel trash. Thats the difference. Brock can take an L but i dont think Omos is the guy. Im hoping HB cause some fuck shit if Omos does get the W.

And if Omos is winning why the fuck couldnt Bobby get that W? Vince a fool...

But that's the point...both outcomes is an L either way.

Back