Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

He's just there to visit his favorite son.

John Cena

Since everyone is going to ask about Vince McMahon being at Raw, this is what PWInsider.com has been told by several sources:

McMahon is not slated, as of 6:30 PM, to appear on tonight's Raw.

McMahon is not there to take over creative or to even run the taping.

We are told McMahon is in Boston, primarily visiting with John Cena and that the usual production and executive team are handling things no different than usual.

Since everyone is going to ask about Vince McMahon being at Raw, this is what PWInsider.com has been told by several sources:

McMahon is not slated, as of 6:30 PM, to appear on tonight's Raw.

McMahon is not there to take over creative or to even run the taping.

We are told McMahon is in Boston, primarily visiting with John Cena and that the usual production and executive team are handling things no different than usual.
Gee. So I guess that means we can avoid another Monday night of back and forth. Right?

Right?!

Maybe Ali. Since he's been getting shyt'd on. His values may align wit JD.

Or if they add another female...then who

Meh I don’t see Ali in there that would just be odd.

I also just remembered they aren’t the dark spooky group they were intended to be so Kross isn’t an option either. Dead ass don’t kno who they’d could add. So I’m intrigued what they should be thinking down the line

Meh I don’t see Ali in there that would just be odd.

I also just remembered they aren’t the dark spooky group they were intended to be so Kross isn’t an option either. Dead ass don’t kno who they’d could add. So I’m intrigued what they should be thinking down the line
Could be somebody from NXT

WWE talent have confirmed to Fightful they have had eyes on Vince McMahon at WWE Raw in Boston.

Several indicated to Fightful that Vince "looked different" backstage. Talent do not know why he was there and were not briefed about it.

It's worth noting that since retiring, McMahon has visited John Cena multiple times outside of WWE. Cena is appearing tonight, and one talent theorized that's why Vince could be there. Another person in the company said McMahon may not even be around for the start of Raw, but that was speculatory.

We've reached out to WWE in an official capacity.
-Fightful

So Vince is backstage, my son is still in here walking in the footsteps like Kobe, and y'all still in here pressed like fruit juice. I love it.

He's too much a hillbilly for Judgement Day

But that's the thing he could be the one to join and start the cracks in the foundation. I feel like if somebody else does join then that's when it'll start to fall apart.

Yo imagine crucifying and trashing someone for their opinions/stance then later on agreeing with them( or them being ultimately being right) and not expect that person to seek recompense. What was that Jay line about throwing rocks and hiding hands? Or was that Drake?

Back