Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

WWE Raw, Creative Plans

- There were plans to have a drink thrown in another wrestler's face on Raw

- There were also plans for Seth Rollins having some of his gear or clothes destroyed on Raw. He's set for a segment with Logan Paul

- We haven't heard when or who Hall of Fame related announcements will be made, just that people within WWE were told it was still happening.

- As you can guess, they're progressing with Austin Theory and John Cena on WWE Raw tonight.

- We're told Fanatics is supposed to have people backstage at WWE at MSG this weekend, we're working to find out more.

- Creative notes got sent within WWE by 7:30 PM EST Sunday.

- Those that we spoke to said that they were promoting a lot for tonight's WWE Raw and looking to make it a good episode. One person of influence stated that with the number of additional eyes on the show due to John Cena and Logan Paul popping up, they were looking to highlight several big names and advance a lot of the build for WrestleMania.

Already announced for Raw.

- John Cena returns

- Bianca Belair vs. Carmella

- Seth Rollins and Logan Paul face to face

- Johnny Gargano vs. Finn Balor

- Jimmy Uso vs. Sami Zayn

- Kevin Owens vs. Solo Sikoa

The original plan for Raw is for Kevin Owens vs. Solo Sikoia to open the show and for John Cena to close the evening. Obviously, that could change over the course of the day if they want Cena on in hour one to try and bang a big number, but as of this AM, that was the plan.

Brock Lesnar is not scheduled to be at this week's Raw.

Trish Stratus and Lita are slated to be there tonight. It appears they are building to a six man woman tag at Wrestlemania 39.

Uncle Howdy is scheduled for tonight's Raw. Bray Wyatt is not scheduled to be there in person.

In regard to everyone who asked about Ronda Rousey's arm being in a sling at Smackdown, one source stated they believed she suffered a hairline fracture.

We have not been able to confirm that with multiple sources and trust me when I say I asked a lot of people over the weekend. There wasn't any talk of her not working at Wrestlemania on Friday, so stay tuned.

Sounds like y’all might need some therapy and counseling tonight. I can refer y’all to someone if you’d like

blac-youngsta-smile.gif

Finn said JD will be expanding after mania. I was thinking even b4 then that it'd be cool if they added just one more b4 their eventual downfall

Back