Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Lotta therapy and counseling needed in this thread right now
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

• craving attention and admiration
  • having fragile self-esteem and feeling disappointed when admiration is not forthcoming
  • having an excessive feeling of superiority

• having fragile self-esteem and feeling disappointed when admiration is not forthcoming
So how would you say that makes you feel?
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

This is a safe space

Just gonna keep posting this till you understand your symptoms. I'll pray for you (or not)

Just gonna keep posting this till you understand your symptoms. I'll pray for you (or not)
But see to help you, we need to dig deeper into how this makes you feel. That’s the only way progress can be made

I’ll give Brock vs Omos a chance. Can y’all imagine the pop when Brock F5s big ass Omos or when Omos eats all those suplexes?

What are they doing w Strowman though?? Could of done a brock v Strowman if they could book it well enough and if they handle Strowman better..I guess.

Just spit balling ideas..

We've seen these dudes face off about 5 times in a year, might be less than a year, there's nothing left to do there

I am not saying you are wrong or that statement is not true, cause it is. But it's also true for about every other top draw he would face.....like at this point what is the purpose of Brock? He can pick and choose who is opp is and i get he can still be useful because he is a big draw himself. But at this point he should be enhancing talent since he has done everything and is so part time now, but we all know he aint gonna be someone to enhance talent strictly....

And i am slowing biting my tongue for saying this because i do not want that special attention to pop up but that was or is cool of AEW. Their Jerichos, Stings and CM Punks have no problem just being used to enhance talent.

I think Brock vs the Hurt Business works. He needs some kind of story hook, and working your way through a stable is a tried and true method.

You get the Shelton/Brock history, Bobby/Brock and now Omos. But they need a guy who can be built. If you put Carmelo in there and use Brock as a guy who can build him up you're on to something.

I think Brock vs the Hurt Business works. He needs some kind of story hook, and working your way through a stable is a tried and true method.

You get the Shelton/Brock history, Bobby/Brock and now Omos. But they need a guy who can be built. If you put Carmelo in there and use Brock as a guy who can build him up you're on to something.

That would make sense, a coherent booking, but to me the problem would be Brock. would he even want to do it. He controls too much of his creative path apparently.

That would make sense, a coherent booking, but to me the problem would be Brock. would he even want to do it. He controls too much of his creative path apparently.
True. I mean Cody's right there too. He's the type of fighting champion that could benefit from going up against the beast.

Otherwise there's just not that many people for him to beat. He's worked with all the top guys and gobbling up the young guys isn't helping anyone since Brock won't be there afterwards.

And there def was one last match left for that Bobby and Brock match. It didnt end in a resolved state and the way they went immediately the opposite direction for their Mania feuds just felt like somebody interrupted the clear plan....id take Bobby v Brock over fucking Omos and Bray.

True. I mean Cody's right there too. He's the type of fighting champion that could benefit from going up against the beast.

Otherwise there's just not that many people for him to beat. He's worked with all the top guys and gobbling up the young guys isn't helping anyone since Brock won't be there afterwards.
It will make the Hurt Business weak if Brock constantly jobbing out Shelton, Cedrick and Omos

Back