Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Nah I feel you. But end of the day Bianca is already over. And auska is respected by the kind of crowd that goes to Mania. So you know they'll get the reaction.

Carmella likely gonna help build the feud since it's face vs face and Auska can't promo.
She should be no where near their feud but their feud seem to be all about her and those other two women are building her up even though she's losing these matches

Thats fine ill own it. But im not on here wasting brain cells with fake outrage, off the wall takes, and false narratives you do for reactions. Stop it.
You on here upset about my opinion, keep it moving idiot. We ain't gotta say nothing else to each other. I'm never talking to your clown ass but you somehow stat in my alerts in here

Facts.

Me personally I like her new look and her new intro music.

I just wanna see a more darker serious Asuka. That way it counteracts wit Bianca's babyface personality. And imo...Asuka should've been #30 at the RR. She got a huge pop. But that shyt would've been louder if she was the last entrant.

Would be dope (and i am unsure how many of Asian descent female wrestlers the E has or can drum up. But would be dope if they really did an empresses of tomorrow gimmick and gave her a stable with her Iko Sky, and other Asian wrestlers...do a "take over angle" or a " roman reigns" blood line type story...

Would be dope (and i am unsure how many of Asian descent female wrestlers the E has or can drum up. But would be dope if they really did an empresses of tomorrow gimmick and gave her a stable with her Iko Sky, and other Asian wrestlers...do a "take over angle" or a " roman reigns" blood line type story...
If they did an all asian group folks would find a way to find it racist.

Over with the lone wolf????

Yall got to stop with the Lone Wolf gimmick was over spill....it was just a mediocre reaction per usual if even that. Need proof go back and watch. Lets kill that perception now because folks mention that every few months like its true.

Wasnt that the gimmick that got him up to the main roster? That gimmick was ill still remember the "end of days" he delivered to Dolph outside the ring, was dope.

Wasnt that the gimmick that got him up to the main roster? That gimmick was ill still remember the "end of days" he delivered to Dolph outside the ring was dope.
Shit fell flat tho. It wasnt thay over in NXT anyway. They were pumping guys to the main roster in NXT Blk N Gold.

Sidenote: 5 months and we still don't know who Uncle Howdy is. Bray Wyatt is ice cold.
I was super excited to see him in AEW wheb it seemed it was for sure happening......im so glad it didnt. I think buddy is a walking mid blunt and would of been worse having full creative.

WWE Raw producers

- Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa vs. Street Profits: Michael Hayes

- VIP Lounge with Brock Lesnar: Jason Jordan

- Cody Rhodes vs. Chad Gable: Jason Jordan

- Judgment Day: Jamie Noble

- Carmella vs. Asuka: Shawn Daviari

- Piper Niven vs. Candice LeRae: Molly Holly

- Miz TV: Adam Pearce

- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley: Jamie Noble

- Otis vs. Johnny Gargano: Abyss

- Team Bextreme vs. Damage CTRL: Tyson Kidd

Backstage News

- Omos was listed for VIP Lounge, but didn't appear.

- Unlike previous weeks, Trish Stratus was not listed anywhere internally.

- It was again confirmed to us that Trish Stratus was at last week's WWE Raw before the show.

- Edris Enofe and Malik Blade were at Raw to work Main Event tapings against Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin, who MVP accompanied. Adam Pearce produced it.

- Jason Cade produced the Michin vs. Tamina match on Main Event.

- Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory was the dark match main event, produced by Jason Jordan.

- We're told creative was done a full 24 hours ahead of the show.

Oh now Bray's promos are just a bunch of rambling and they need to get to the point of this story? I wonder who said that months ago?
Yea Imma need Bray to get into a program with somebody because this self feud gon get old quick. It's already starting to feel like he just rambling again
Bray low key been cutting the same promos every week.
The only interesting or engaging thing on WWE television outside of the Bloodline is what's going on with Bray wyatt. The question is: will people be patient enough to stick with it because alot of this Bray Wyatt stuff feels like we going in circles/nowhere.
who-me.gif

Back