Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

the issues with bianca vs asuka are

1. you have two faces going against one another, so the crowd won’t know who to get behind
2. creative has done a lazy job getting folks excited for this match
3. there’s been no reason given for why asuka changed her look, and why viewers should care
4. asuka is literally the same character she was before the altered look. same move set. same personality. she’s not more vicious as the commentators claim. nothing has changed. she’s asuka with face paint and a struggle remixed theme

they have a lot of work to do in the next four weeks

1. you have two faces going against one another, so the crowd won’t know who to get behind
3. there’s been no reason given for why asuka changed her look, and why viewers should care
4. asuka is literally the same character she was before the altered look. same move set. same personality. she’s not more vicious as the commentators claim. nothing has changed. she’s asuka with face paint and a struggle remixed theme

dead ass.

had they turned Asuka heel right before facing Bianca and switch her look and had her beat Bianca's ass, str8 murdered her...than that would be all they needed and it would of made sense.....

too bad they just turned Asuka back to being a face.

Glad they reshuffled once Ronda decided to take a month off cause Ronda / Becky wasn’t gonna cut it. Just wish there was better build up for the women’s matches we’re getting

I honestly prefer a more serious tone wit both of them. At least from Asuka. Them tryin to interject Carmella is making it jokey a lil. They still got time tho.

They didn't do a good job wit the build up b/t her and Sasha. But they put on a good match at WM. Her feud wit Becky was better a lil better...but that match was one of the best highlights of nite 1. So match wise...I think both women gonna represent.

3 is not true. She went on a losing streak and was getting increasingly more despondent as it progresses. She eventually wrestled with no paint at all prior to the reboot.

3 is not true. She went on a losing streak and was getting increasingly more despondent as it progresses. She eventually wrestled with no paint at all prior to the reboot.

Facts.

Me personally I like her new look and her new intro music.

I just wanna see a more darker serious Asuka. That way it counteracts wit Bianca's babyface personality. And imo...Asuka should've been #30 at the RR. She got a huge pop. But that shyt would've been louder if she was the last entrant.

He got over with Lonewolf, Bumass and Happy he just didn't sustain it and went back to being wack quickly
Over with the lone wolf????

Yall got to stop with the Lone Wolf gimmick was over spill....it was just a mediocre reaction per usual if even that. Need proof go back and watch. Lets kill that perception now because folks mention that every few months like its true.

Problem with Auska new look... She literally is still being regular Auska. Zero added layer to her new persona character wise. Maybe they are waiting to turn her at Mania by killing Bianca but I feel the crowd would cheer Auska regardless

He got over with bumass the other 2 ehh.

But still screentime is not a direct correlation to overness.
Which woman of the three seem like the top chick cause it doesn't seem like the champ or the rumble winner. Carmella coming off as the more important chick on the roster and the other two involved in her story. Getting over is also getting more opportunities and Carmella is on the show multiple times.

You ain't gotta agree but stop with this troll dumb shit you be running with, it's corny. Wasn't even talking to you to begin with
Nah I feel you. But end of the day Bianca is already over. And auska is respected by the kind of crowd that goes to Mania. So you know they'll get the reaction.

Carmella likely gonna help build the feud since it's face vs face and Auska can't promo.

Back