Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Not to beat a dead horse...

But I feel like shayna and Ronda coming for them belts ...

However, them taking it from damage control would have been a much better match at WrestleMania

Also... Them winning tonight would have had them looking stronger going into WrestleMania...

I feel like this was done just to give Becky a match that weekend.... which is kinda lame ....

But at the same time cuz they burned out the trilogy with Bayley on a Monday night raw...

That cage match could have been the WM match for them .. But they burned it out, and got Becky in a tag match with an old ass Lita

Not to beat a dead horse...

But I feel like shayna and Ronda coming for them belts ...

However, them taking it from damage control would have been a much better match at WrestleMania

Also... Them winning tonight would have had them looking stronger going into WrestleMania...

I feel like this was done just to give Becky a match that weekend.... which is kinda lame ....

But at the same time cuz they burned out the trilogy with Bayley on a Monday night raw...

That cage match could have been the WM match for them .. But they burned it out, and got Becky in a tag match with an old ass Lita
I told yall I would've switched the whole shit up. This ain't it.

db4d82c3d8afc83699c8a190ee8aac8ae29f88f0.gifv

This how I book the end of raw...

The tag match go 99% the way it went...

Only where Lita gets the pin.. Have her pulled out the ring by Shayna.... Then have shayna lay Lita out....

Bell rings...dq

Trish runs for the save..... Ronda knocks her whole shit loose.... Then deliver a vicious judo slam....

Becky rallies....crowd pops... But they double team her and take her out too....

Bayley laughing like she cool with them... And tries to tap Ronda on the shoulder.... Ronda gives her that dumb ass badass face and starts beating the fuck outta Bayley.....

And damage control still rocked from the match get destroyed after they beat Bayley then stand tall in the ring.

They've booked both of them women like female Brock Lesnar's before.... If they brought that back tonight...I promise you the crowd goes crazy

Back