Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

when roman is finally pinned it should be for both belts
Dont bother explaining this logic, mfs have every idea of how Roman can peel off each title instead of what makes sense to cap the end of Romans god reign(mostly because WWE has ADD when it comes to executing a long term booking plan). 2 people beating Roman each just lessens the whole situation.

Cody is also the perfect guy to give Smackdown their title back with his usual speeches of why its important to set the titles back to their specific brand and debut the new WWE title for Raw.

Last edited:
Dont bother explaining this logic, mfs have every idea of how Roman can peel off each title instead of what makes sense to cap the end of Romans god reign(mostly because WWE has ADD when it comes to executing a long term booking plan). 2 people beating Roman each just lessens the whole situation.

Cody is also the perfect guy to give Smackdown their title back with his usual speeches of why its important to set the titles back to their specific brand and debut the new WWE title for Raw.
OG you stay more loyal to Cody than Yayo does for 50.

I think Cody wants that Raw HWT due to the historical significance wit his Dad.

I think Cody wants that Raw HWT due to the historical significance wit his Dad.
And it should be that one, the WWE title is the more credible belt and should stay treated as such. Thats why I can see him the night after Raw announce the new WWE title and surrender the SD Universal Title so they can reset the brand split champs.

Only y'all care about Roman losing both belts in one match. If the story moving forward is better that he lose one at a time then you do it that way

Only y'all care about Roman losing both belts in one match. If the story moving forward is better that he lose one at a time then you do it that way
Its beats the whole purpose of having the monster run for me with the belts. That screams classic switch up WCW booking. That part is important to the finale of this story.

Last edited:
Its beats the whole purpose of having the monster run. That screams classic switch up WCW booking.
The whole holding both titles has been one big fuck up. This way Cody gets his moment for his daddy and Sami gets his moment for him getting over and everything with the bloodline. Everybody wins

Lol ninjas don’t know how to make stars. Two year monster run where dude hasn’t been pinned in like 1000 days but have him lose back to back in 2 nights. Smh

I'm all for Roman losing the Raw title if it means a Roman vs Sami feud. Cuz the optics of him holding that contract this past Friday solidified the planting of that seed.

At least that's what I think.

I'm all for Roman losing the Raw title if it means a Roman vs Sami feud. Cuz the optics of him holding that contract this past Friday solidified the planting of that seed.

At least that's what I think.
I mean I think we forgetting he is going to have a match that was rumored for Fastlane or whatever ppv that will be against Roman so the contract scene makes sense. I see Roman beating him there and KO and Sammy going after the Usos as the original plan.

Either way Roman shouldnt leave Mania with any belts.

I mean I think we forgetting he is going to have a match that was rumored for Fastlane or whatever ppv that will be against Roman so the contract scene makes sense. I see Roman beating him there and KO and Sammy going after the Usos as the original plan.

Either way Roman shouldnt leave Mania with any belts.

Maaaaaannnn...they better NOT waste a potential title match on that...or any of the other sorry ppv shows. Lol

Maaaaaannnn...they better NOT waste a potential title match on that...or any of the other sorry ppv shows. Lol
I figured they would because aint it in his home town and the crowd would be WILD behind him. And since they still seem to be wanting to do KO and Sammy vs Usos that Roman match was just going to add the to the end of their story and get them to the Usos.

Edit: yeah Iceberg confirmed why

Back