Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

There has been a major creative change for this Monday's Raw 30, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm.

Initially, Monday's Raw in Philadelphia was to feature a Bloodline Acknowledgment Ceremony that would include a number of members of that dynasty's past generations, including Afa, Sika, Rikishi and Samu appearing.

The Acknowledgemnent Ceremony angle has been dropped from Raw plans this Monday. In its place, based on what occurred on last night's edition of Friday Night Smackdown, we are told that Sami Zayn will instead be going before a Tribal Court in Philly for the "Trial of Sami Zayn "

Last edited:
There has been a major creative change for this Monday's Raw 30, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm.

Initially, Monday's Raw in Philadelphia was to feature a Bloodline Acknowledgment Ceremony that would include a number of members of that dynasty's past generations, including Afa, Sika, Rikishi and Samu appearing.

The Acknowledgemnent Ceremony angle has been dropped from Raw plans this Monday. In its place, based on what occurred on last night's edition of Friday Night Smackdown, we are told that Sami Zayn will instead be going before a Tribal Court in Philly for the "Trial of Sami Zayn "
I knew Sami was going to be in trouble for showing up late to save Roman punk ass

They about to make the crowd turn on Cody for Sami. Sami beating Roman starting to feel like a bigger pay off than Cody beating him

The Rock “not being in-ring shape” even tho he knew this was what they had in mind for years... happened
No lie if Rocks real excuse is that and it dont happen lol he dont even gotta come back when he is ready. Its the biggest angle in wrestling if they did it so anything else aint even worth it at a later date.

They about to make the crowd turn on Cody for Sami. Sami beating Roman starting to feel like a bigger pay off than Cody beating him
This is actually very true. They playing with Cody's face comeback with that.

And they would have to turn Cody heel to take it off Sammy as an alternate route if the crowd does turn because they want Sammy.

No lie if Rocks real excuse is that and it dont happen lol he dont even gotta come back when he is ready. Its the biggest angle in wrestling if they did it so anything else aint even worth it at a later date.

Honestly I think he just doesn’t wanna look like he’s taking more Ls. He definitely cares about perception and normally has a pretty “clean” public image but he came out of The whole Black Adams saga lookin like a super fool when you look at the situation as a whole and where it’s ended with basically being fired from the DC plan. Taking an L to Roman probably just isn’t on the cards to him at that point. And if it ain’t happening now it’s never happening.

Honestly I think he just doesn’t wanna look like he’s taking more Ls. He definitely cares about perception and normally has a pretty “clean” public image but he came out of The whole Black Adams saga lookin like a super fool when you look at the situation as a whole and where it’s ended with basically being fired from the DC plan. Taking an L to Roman probably just isn’t on the cards to him at that point. And if it ain’t happening now it’s never happening.
Yeah I was going to say he been taking Ls the past few yrs now.

I also still think WWE curving us and he a lock.

Yeah I was going to say he been taking Ls the past few yrs now.

I also still think WWE curving us and he a lock.

that too... they been teasing him heavy lately so this change of plans Monday can just be something to counteract all these hints they been droppin. I truthfully hope that’s the case cause it’ll help avoid any Cody / Sami conflict amongst fans.

Sami has felt like the bigger payoff for a couple of months now. I rock w Cody too, but I think they have lightning in a bottle w Sami rn

30 greatest Raw moments:

30. Undertaker wins first main event
29. Stone Cold meets Mike Tyson
28. The Nexus debut
27. This is Your Life
26. 1-2-3 Kid upsets Razor Ramon
25. Bobby Lashley beats The Miz to win the WWE title
24. Shawn Michaels’ hits Sweet Chin Music on Shelton Benjamin
23. Drew McIntyre beats Randy Orton to win the WWE title
22. Goldberg debuts
21. DX invades WCW
20. John Cena beats Rey Mysterio to win the WWE title
19. Triple H returns from injury in 2002
18. Bret Hart forgives Shawn Michaels
17. Kevin Owens wins the Universal title
16. Big E beats Bobby Lashley to win the WWE title
15. Shane McMahon buys WCW
14. Police arrest Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Charlotte Flair
13. Batista turns on Evolution
12. Brock Lesnar returns in 2012
11. Eric Bischoff debuts
10. Lita wins title in first women’s main event
9. Roman Reigns beats Sheamus to win the WWE title
8. Kane unmasks
7. Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank to win world title
6. Stone Cold showers The Corporation with a beer truck
5. John Cena is drafted to Raw
4. The Rock returns in 2011
3. Seth Rollins betrays The Shield
2. Stone Cold stuns Mr. McMahon for the first time
1. Mick Foley beats The Rock to win the WWE title

Lol I been said Sami should be the one to dethrone Roman. Its been feelin like the obvious move for awhile now. Unfortunately it could come at the expense of Cody.

theres nothing at all there for Roman vs Cody and theyll have to build something up once he comes back. Meanwhile you already got this well laid out story with Sami and the Bloodline thats been going on for months and months, so it makes the most sense for them to go with Sami I just wont holding my breath for them to do it but yea.., if we being real he should go on to win the Rumble.

I said a lil while back that Id have him and Jey both in the final 4 since those are the two people be rooting for to go against Roman. Plus they already got their little history so doing that would really have mfs at the edge of their seat.

theres nothing at all there for Roman vs Cody and theyll have to build something up once he comes back. Meanwhile you already got this well laid out story with Sami and the Bloodline thats been going on for months and months, so it makes the most sense for them to go with Sami I just wont holding my breath for them to do it but yea.., if we being real he should go on to win the Rumble.

I said a lil while back that Id have him and Jey both in the final 4 since those are the two people be rooting for to go against Roman. Plus they already got their little history so doing that would really have mfs at the edge of their seat.
They can do both with Cody and Sami, have Roman pull double duty for the weekend. You split the titles like they've been wanting to do and you can start a feud within the bloodline because Roman blaming the 3 brothers for his losses

30 greatest Raw moments:

30. Undertaker wins first main event
29. Stone Cold meets Mike Tyson
28. The Nexus debut
27. This is Your Life
26. 1-2-3 Kid upsets Razor Ramon
25. Bobby Lashley beats The Miz to win the WWE title
24. Shawn Michaels’ hits Sweet Chin Music on Shelton Benjamin
23. Drew McIntyre beats Randy Orton to win the WWE title
22. Goldberg debuts
21. DX invades WCW
20. John Cena beats Rey Mysterio to win the WWE title
19. Triple H returns from injury in 2002
18. Bret Hart forgives Shawn Michaels
17. Kevin Owens wins the Universal title
16. Big E beats Bobby Lashley to win the WWE title
15. Shane McMahon buys WCW
14. Police arrest Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Charlotte Flair
13. Batista turns on Evolution
12. Brock Lesnar returns in 2012
11. Eric Bischoff debuts
10. Lita wins title in first women’s main event
9. Roman Reigns beats Sheamus to win the WWE title
8. Kane unmasks
7. Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank to win world title
6. Stone Cold showers The Corporation with a beer truck
5. John Cena is drafted to Raw
4. The Rock returns in 2011
3. Seth Rollins betrays The Shield
2. Stone Cold stuns Mr. McMahon for the first time
1. Mick Foley beats The Rock to win the WWE title
They got number 1 right for once.

They can do both with Cody and Sami, have Roman pull double duty for the weekend. You split the titles like they've been wanting to do and you can start a feud within the bloodline because Roman blaming the 3 brothers for his losses

when roman is finally pinned it should be for both belts

Back