Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Don't matter if both brands adamant in wanting their own titles on their own show, if you're not going to unify the women's title and the US and IC title then what's the point in doing it with the other titles

Wrestling can be silly at times. Thats all. They dont got enough tag teams worth a shit to have to seperate tag belts. Maybe in the next year they can pull off getting FTR, Briscoes, and a few more teams that could help with that.

I kind of hope the WWE sale goes quick because its a better chance to have one network own both shows and we can get back to a more standard 1 champion structure in each division.

Last edited:
Yeah Usos taking double losses for the title is different. Roman has to drop both at the same time to have the biggest pay off possible to the guy beating him.

The BS i heard about Cody winning the WWE Title because they will create the title and leave Roman with the universal is trash.

Also Cody being the one to win both titles and giving Smackdown their title back right after Mania comes off as the most genuine split of them.

Yeah Usos taking double losses for the title is different. Roman has to drop both at the same time to have the biggest pay off possible to the guy beating him.

The BS i heard about Cody winning the WWE Title because they will create the title and leave Roman with the universal is trash.
I see why they're doing it to have to world title matches for both days at Mania. I wouldn't mind Roman keeping the Universal title after Mania but him holding both is slowing down everyone else since he's part timing now

I see why they're doing it to have to world title matches for both days at Mania. I wouldn't mind Roman keeping the Universal title after Mania but him holding both is slowing down everyone else since he's part timing now
If they are toying with the idea of Austin and Cena both being at Mania then they shouldn't worry about that. Plus the womens title could close a night.

Roman working double was all about Rock one night and Cody the other i thought.

Producers:

Bloodline promo with Judgment Day: Michael Hayes

- Solo Sikoa vs. Mustafa Ali: Michael Hayes

- Street Profits vs. Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin: Jamie Noble

- Elias vs. Omos: Adam Pearce

- Alpha Academy vs. Judgment Day: Peter Williams

- Michin vs. IYO SKY: TJ Wilson

- Bianca Belair promo: TJ Wilson

- Bronson Reed vs. Akira Tozawa: Shane Helms

- Six Way Elimination Match: Abyss & Kenny Dykstra

Backstage notes

- NXT talent Charlie Dempsey took on Dexter Lumis on Main event. It was produced by Jason Jordan.

- Judgment Day was listed officially as "The Judgment Day."

- Several talent got into Cincinnati Sunday night and attended the Cincinnati Bengals game, which the Bengals won.

- There was a talent meeting before the show, led by Triple H. It hit many of the same points as the Smackdown show.

- An internal WWE memo touted the show as the highest grossing Raw in Cincy history.

Last week a gauntlet match in the 3rd hour and this week a 6 man elimination match in the third hour. Lazy booking to waste time.

I dont think he's been at his job for that long. I think he got the lead producer role in 2021.

I dont think he's been at his job for that long. I think he got the lead producer role in 2021.
Yeah i just remember him being part of mid to upper card matches and recently its been Main Event. Probabaly nothing tho.

Michael Hayes got to be pne of the longest lasting mfs in the company. And he always attached to the big matches.

Producers:

Bloodline promo with Judgment Day: Michael Hayes

- Solo Sikoa vs. Mustafa Ali: Michael Hayes

- Street Profits vs. Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin: Jamie Noble

- Elias vs. Omos: Adam Pearce

- Alpha Academy vs. Judgment Day: Peter Williams

- Michin vs. IYO SKY: TJ Wilson

- Bianca Belair promo: TJ Wilson

- Bronson Reed vs. Akira Tozawa: Shane Helms

- Six Way Elimination Match: Abyss & Kenny Dykstra

Backstage notes

- NXT talent Charlie Dempsey took on Dexter Lumis on Main event. It was produced by Jason Jordan.

- Judgment Day was listed officially as "The Judgment Day."

- Several talent got into Cincinnati Sunday night and attended the Cincinnati Bengals game, which the Bengals won.

- There was a talent meeting before the show, led by Triple H. It hit many of the same points as the Smackdown show.

- An internal WWE memo touted the show as the highest grossing Raw in Cincy history.

I like reading these and seeing the different styles these people got.

Back