Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

And they damn sure are not about to have Sammy win it one night and Cody the other. And they damn sure aint keeping 1 title on Roman. So i think they will get it right....hopefully.

I remember reading this is Romans last "fulltime" schedule and they gave him this giant run to establish him as a modern legend in peoples eyes so they had a guy they can bring back once every blue moon for big money matches like they were able to do in years past with Rock, Goldberg, Austin, and Cena but since that list is dwindling as years go they needed it to happen with Reigns. Homie outta here after Mania or if not completely then maybe works 2 matches a year.

Last edited:
I remember reading this is Romans last "fulltime" schedule and they gave him this giant run to eatablish him as a modern legend in peoples eyes so they had a guy they can being back once every blue moon for big money matches like they were able to do in years past with Rock, Goldberg, Austin, and Cena but since that list is dwindling as years go they needed it to happen with Reigns. Homie outta here after Mania or if not completely then maybe works 2 matches a year.
If this the case him having two loses means nothing if he's dipping after Mania for a while

*Sigh* This dude has beaten the likes of Edge, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, and Brock Lesnar multiple times. But Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes is when he's gonna start becoming an L magnet? So not only do you devalue the title reign, you also unintentionally devalue the title win.

No. When Roman finally gets the 3-second tan he should be losing ALL of the belts. Not one. Not some. BOTH title belts. I pray some of y'all never become wrestling promoters.

*Sigh* This dude has beaten the likes of Edge, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, and Brock Lesnar multiple times. But Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes is when he's gonna start becoming an L magnet? So not only do you devalue the title reign, you also unintentionally devalue the title win.

No. When Roman finally gets the 3-second tan he should be losing ALL of the belts. Not one. Not some. BOTH title belts. I pray some of y'all never become wrestling promoters.
Cody can go in and beat Roman but with Sami have a fuck up by the uso's to get Sami his moment. Roman has won enough so him paying it forward shouldn't be an issue

Cody can go in and beat Roman but with Sami have a fuck up by the uso's to get Sami his moment. Roman has won enough so him paying it forward shouldn't be an issue
It aint about him, its about the ONE guy who dethrones him. That guy is made just like folks said in the middle of his run, the guy who beats him is made. Sammy getting his title shot at EC in his hometown and then goes after Jey and Jimmys title. That story alone with out Reigns because of Jey finally giving in to Sammy after so long is a great story in itself. And him beating them for the belts with his best friend is a Mania moment.

Last edited:
Lmaoooooo Bro i literally have that planted in my head. I hope brother Dave dont let us down.

Funny thing is I haven’t once considered this a possibility. I probably would fall outta my seat if that was to happen shit he’d automatically be my Rumble winner. Dave gotta apologize to the entire Wrestling Forum if Omega don’t show up
:shrug2:

Omega has time added onto his contract due to injury in 2022..... therefore Omega will not be @RR.
iu

Just say you been had! you been took! bamboozled, hoodwick, led astray, run amok

Back