Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

iu

Just say you been had! you been took! bamboozled, hoodwick, led astray, run amok
Omega contract was set to expire in Jan 2023...... Omega has had surgery/ problems wit Khan in 2022 it makes alot of sense that they added extra time to his contract.... it wouldn't be the first time it's been done in wrestling.

when Nick Aldis shows up @ RR don't say i didn't tell you first.

JLpBPmk.gif
Naw bruh...don't do that. You said OMEGA. And stood on that info by ya "source"

Nick is a free agent. Something that we already knew. You specifically said your "source" told you OMEGA was gonna be in the RR. Don't be tryin to use Nick just so you can say

"See. I told yall I was correct!"

We say thee NAY!

I heard they changed it from the Bloodline family segment to the trial segment because Afa and Sika having traveling issues and Rikishi is ill

I had to GOAT this.

That's why I'm meh on Raw tonite. I'm not trying to see HulKKK Hogan...or DX for the umpteenth millionth time...or other past super stars.

Cuz all they gonna have them do is these awkward segment interactions wit the current roster. I'm turning the channel until. I just wanna see the matches.

Last edited:
I had to GOAT this.

That's why I'm meh on Raw tonite. I'm not trying to HulKKK Hogan...or DX for the umpteenth millionth time...or other past super stars.

Cuz all they gonna have them do is these awkward segment interactions wit the current roster. I'm turning the channel until. I just wanna see the matches.
WWE dont know how to handle legend return/cameos without it coming off kinda insulting or lame. Thats one thing AEW is able to knock out the park over and over. I honestly aint hyped for tonight either but ay hopefully its a fun suprise.

On the bloodline side of the game, it may be a sad day for the ppl on the forum that throw up the 1's tonight

Man i hope they don't get Sami Uce up out of there tonight.

If they do, he better win the Rumble and win one of the straps at Mania. Shit pretty much writes itself

Back