Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miami Mayor Says the US Should Consider Bombing Cuba

That's dumb as fuck. We don't really get to dictate to countries what kinda leadership they are allowed to have. And even if we did, we would at least need to be consistent. How are we going to put a harmful embargo on Cuba for having a dictatorship while also being friends with other nations that have dictators.

Trump was doing some things that were approaching dictatorial. Do you think other nations cutting off relations and sanctioning us would have been a good response?

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Again, there is a reason so many of the Cubans that fled to FL are white. Part of that reason is because Castro got rid of Jim Crow in Cuba and the Cubano CACs didn't like it.

Those reasons can be seen today if you were to visit Miami and all around in that area, those same white cubans treat the black cubans badly down there. Those are the children and grandchildren of the ones that fled away.

That's dumb as fuck. We don't really get to dictate to countries what kinda leadership they are allowed to have. And even if we did, we would at least need to be consistent. How are we going to put a harmful embargo on Cuba for having a dictatorship while also being friends with other nations that have dictators.

Trump was doing some things that were approaching dictatorial. Do you think other nations cutting off relations and sanctioning us would have been a good response?

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Again, there is a reason so many of the Cubans that fled to FL are white. Part of that reason is because Castro got rid of Jim Crow in Cuba and the Cubano CACs didn't like it.

Your 1st paragraph...that's basically been the foundation of America remaining in power over as much of the planet as it has the past century or so...

If the US can't control a dictator they will try to destroy him/her and paint them out to be the devil and folks who are sheeps will follow the program and believe everything that the US says and tells them

You're right in that US propaganda paints a negative picture of rulers/countries they can't control. That don't mean that those leaders/countries still aren't doing fucked up things. Two things can be true at the same time and whenever the topic of Cuba comes up there's always people who are so anti America that they end up endorsing and defending shit that really is indefensible

You can't refute facts and I have posted plenty of sources that says otherwise about how Castro was viewed, especially from the eyes of black people.

Everything else are feelings and stories that were created to cast bad judgement and light on Castro.

All those sources can be read and you can change your view on Castro understand what was really going on and who the man really was and what he was about.

Colin Kaepernick made a stance for Castro and you saw what the media did to him.

True, but those chickens, they may be coming home soon.

America will rightfully fall one day and be subject to the same treatment it has given other countries. How soon that happens is up for debate...or whenever the US decides to actually acknowledge the genocide in China and stop acting like pussies beholden only to whatever deal gets them the most money

You're right in that US propaganda paints a negative picture of rulers/countries they can't control. That don't mean that those leaders/countries still aren't doing fucked up things. Two things can be true at the same time and whenever the topic of Cuba comes up there's always people who are so anti America that they end up endorsing and defending shit that really is indefensible

And it does not mean that the leaders/countries are doing anything that is fucked up

You can't refute facts and I have posted plenty of sources that says otherwise about how Castro was viewed, especially from the eyes of black people.

Everything else are feelings and stories that were created to cast bad judgement and light on Castro.

All those sources can be read and you can change your view on Castro understand what was really going on and who the man really was and what he was about.

Colin Kaepernick made a stance for Castro and you saw what the media did to him.

So Castro was this benevolent dictator who did nothing foul to maintain power for decades? If you believe that you're gullible as hell.

So the Cubans in Miami are inventing stories about their relatives being political prisoners. Inventing stories about loved ones being killed. Got it

And it does not mean that the leaders/countries are doing anything that is fucked up

But in the case of Castro we know for a fact that's not true. Nobody maintains power as long as he did just because the people want him there. As much as the US gets shitted on for Dems and Republicans being basically a dictatorship and how that fucks this country up to be defending one doesn't make sense. You're defending the very thing that literally strips people's rights away so 1 person can maintain their power

So Castro was this benevolent dictator who did nothing foul to maintain power for decades? If you believe that you're gullible as hell.

I have posted many sources for you to find out who the man was, yet you want to try your hardest to paint the man out as a perfect person.

Why?

So that you can stay in alignment with what you have been programmed to believe that he is, a devil?

Are you perfect?

Use your own mind dude. The facts and sources are listed and if you want to know more, I can provide you with more information about the man.

Black people, many of them, not only in Cube, but around the world loved that man dude.

But in the case of Castro we know for a fact that's not true. Nobody maintains power as long as he did just because the people want him there. As much as the US gets shitted on for Dems and Republicans being basically a dictatorship and how that fucks this country up to be defending one doesn't make sense. You're defending the very thing that literally strips people's rights away so 1 person can maintain their power

The things I've listed that Castro has done, free medical education, giving back the land, cleaning up the anit-black cuban problem that exists and more other things, improving health care

Do you believe that folks wanted him out of power? A person doing the things that I have listed, and he did more, Do you think their regime is going to be short or long?

I have posted many sources for you to find out who the man was, yet you want to try your hardest to paint the man out as a perfect person.

Why?

So that you can stay in alignment with what you have been programmed to believe that he is, a devil?

Are you perfect?

Use your own mind dude. The facts and sources are listed and if you want to know more, I can provide you with more information about the man.

Black people, many of them, not only in Cube, but around the world loved that man dude.
Do you know any Cubans personally?

Why?

Are you perfect?

And people around the world love Donald Trump so that doesn't speak much to their overall character now does it? It's not about being perfect or being a devil. It's about looking at someone in totality and not just the shit about them you like and that makes them look good.

I am using my own mind. I'm just not coming to the conclusion you want me to. You don't want me to use my own mind you want someone to agree with you.

And people around the world love Donald Trump so that doesn't speak much to their overall character now does it? It's not about being perfect or being a devil. It's about looking at someone in totality and not just the shit about them you like and that makes them look good.

I am using my own mind. I'm just not coming to the conclusion you want me to. You don't want me to use my own mind you want someone to agree with you.

You and other posters are doing the same thing that you are trying to accuse me of not doing, looking at a person in totality.

Are you not looking at Castro in a negative light? Have you been posting in a manner that cast a negative light on Castro when there's things that's out there that you could have said he did that helped folks?

I stated that they're no perfect messengers but perfect messages.

Have you posted anything positive that Castro did since you are making the statement about looking at an individual in totality?

Practice what you post/preach dude.

Back