Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miami Mayor Says the US Should Consider Bombing Cuba

You live in Cuba? Because I could have sworn someone has already posted sources that show he wasn't as disliked in Cuba as Americans believe.

He and many others who are painting the dude out as a devil skipped over that post, to try and get a better understanding of who the man was, they don't want to know facts.

Feelings posting

You call that being programmed and stubborn

You and other posters are doing the same thing that you are trying to accuse me of not doing, looking at a person in totality.

Are you not looking at Castro in a negative light? Have you been posting in a manner that cast a negative light on Castro when there's things that's out there that you could have said he did that helped folks?

I stated that they're are no perfect messengers but perfect messages.

Have you posted anything positive that Castro did since you are making the statement about looking at an individual in totality?

Practice what you post/preach dude.

I am looking at him in totality which is why my 1st post was about not lionizing him as if he is only 1 thing. I never disagreed that there's good that he did. I said that to ignore the fucked up things he did isn't being truthful about who he was. Saying there's no perfect beings takes accountability away from a person for their actions. The phrase "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" exists for a reason.

Regardless of intent if a person's actual actions are harmful then that's what matters in the end because that's what actually affects people's lives. So praise Castro for being anti capitalism, anti US, anti whatever but you can't just brush over the shit he did while in power and to maintain power to anyone who didn't agree with him or his methods. To do that is to engage in the very propaganda you're claiming to be against.

You live in Cuba? Because I could have sworn someone has already posted sources that show he wasn't as disliked in Cuba as Americans believe.

Well I had older cousin and his father was from Cuba.

Sooooo I’ll take their word on the issue and had folks was treated

I am looking at him in totality which is why my 1st post was about not lionizing him as if he is only 1 thing. I never disagreed that there's good that he did. I said that to ignore the fucked up things he did isn't being truthful about who he was. Saying there's no perfect beings takes accountability away from a person for their actions. The phrase "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" exists for a reason.

Regardless of intent if a person's actual actions are harmful then that's what matters in the end because that's what actually affects people's lives. So praise Castro for being anti capitalism, anti US, anti whatever but you can't just brush over the shit he did while in power and to maintain power to anyone who didn't agree with him or his methods. To do that is to engage in the very propaganda you're claiming to be against.

What did the white cubans do while Castro was in office?

What did the white cubans do in Cuba while Castro was in dictatorship and what were they doing before he took leadership?

We talking about the white cubans

I wonder if dude realizes there's black Cubans in Miami and the US lol

I stated that in my post, I said that the white cubans treat the black cubans and other blacks badly.

Can we address this:

What did the white cubans do in Cuba before Castro took office?

What did the white cubans do while Castro took office?

apparently you are a white cuban, because you have not addressed my question.

Black cubans and black folks loved Castro. From Malcolm, 2pac, Colin, Jesse Jackson, South Africans, Harlem, etc. I can name many more black folks and drop more sources to show you how much black folks and black cubans appreciated Castro.

Afro-Cubans, and some black Americans, mourn the death of Fidel Castro (theundefeated.com)

Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equality (apnews.com)

apparently you are a white cuban, because you have not addressed my question.

Black cubans and black folks loved Castro. From Malcolm, 2pac, Colin, Jesse Jackson, South Africans, Harlem, etc. I can name many more black folks and drop more sources to show you how much black folks and black cubans appreciated Castro.

Afro-Cubans, and some black Americans, mourn the death of Fidel Castro (theundefeated.com)

Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equality (apnews.com)
Wrong and I'm only doing what you're doing. You avoided my question first

Wrong and I'm only doing what you're doing. You avoided my question first

You don't want to answer a discussion question because I don't want to tell you who I know. You're a grown man right?

Beta shit. More and more beta males on this site, females and kids move like that, didn't expect grown men in 2021 to move like females and kids smh.

This is why you can't have discussions on things on this board. Immature ass crowd.

You don't want to answer a discussion question because I don't want to tell you who I know. You're a grown man right?

Beta shit. More and more beta males on this site smh.

This is why you can't have discussions on things on this board. Immature ass crowd.
👍🏽

We’re REALLY praising Fidel Castro now?

This is one jumping the shark moment too many. I can’t co-sign this movement.

Maybe some of y’all should go to Miami and ask the Cuban population how they feel about Fidel. See how calling him a “hero” works out for you.

Next thing, y’all will be calling Chairman Mao a pioneer because he opened up China to President Nixon.

Back