Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miami Mayor Says the US Should Consider Bombing Cuba

Yeah whoever crafted that BLM statemen and anyone defending it jumped out the window on some shit they clearly didn't actually speak with people on the ground about. This is what happens when you don't actually look into what you're talking about and instead just want to parrot what you think are social media talking points.

Cuban government supports Nicaragua and Venezuela. Enough said lol. The country I was born in is rounding all possible presidential candidates and arresting them on grounds of treason. Protestors getting killed. Nah, I'm good

I mean the CIA openly tried to over through the local government in Venezuela, Trump even admired it out loud. The people resisted.

The amount of love the Cuban government getting on TikToc is crazy.

Why you think it's crazy?

I ask because all gov't get love from segments of their population and others abroad who agree with certain things they do.

Why you think it's crazy?

I ask because all gov't get love from segments of their population and others abroad who agree with certain things they do.

Because the embargo and the Cuban government ain’t shit and folks are picking a side and placing on the blame on the embargo and acting like the Cuban government is all roses and peaches.

The embargo aint shit as well as the Cuban government aint shit. Saying how great or giving them props or backing them ain’t the move

Also saying bomb them is so dumb shit too. That mayor needs his ass whipped

Because the embargo and the Cuban government ain’t shit and folks are picking a side and placing on the blame on the embargo and acting like the Cuban government is all roses and peaches.

The embargo aint shit as well as the Cuban government aint shit. Saying how great or giving them props or backing them ain’t the move

People always picking sides so that's why I can't see it as crazy.

I don't think anyone said the Cuban government was great. Even the BLM statement simply noted that the Cuban government has, in the past, supported and sided with black interests. It was probably a poor statement, but is anyone surprised by that? The people behind BLM have never been the most informed or smartest about topics. They've just been very passionate and good at organizing shit.

At the end of the day, the Cuban people know better than any of us what is or isn't wrong in Cuba, so if they want revolution, then they should have revolution. The point some of us were making in here, is that the U.S. government should keep it's nose out of it and should stop taking actions that only add to the strain that the Cuban people are feeling.

I don't think anyone said the Cuban government was great. Even the BLM statement simply noted that the Cuban government has, in the past, supported and sided with black interests. It was probably a poor statement, but is anyone surprised by that? The people behind BLM have never been the most informed or smartest about topics. They've just been very passionate and good at organizing shit.

At the end of the day, the Cuban people know better than any of us what is or isn't wrong in Cuba, so if they want revolution, then they should have revolution. The point some of us were making in here, is that the U.S. government should keep it's nose out of it and should stop taking actions that only add to the strain that the Cuban people are feeling.

BLM been tripping.

ABD3C147-BF96-4AC7-9E11-1F0903C2E2F3.png

Back