Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miami Mayor Says the US Should Consider Bombing Cuba

any critique of cuba that attempts to disconnect its present crisis from the context of the embargo is bullshit and isnt even worth debating

Lmao, and you the authority on that? Alright, sure.

Thrive in your ignorance, that's on you. Telling a people that they don't really understand what they are protesting against and need you to enlighten them. Sounds familiar af.

do you denounce obama the same way?

only one killed ppl in the name of revolution

Yeah I do. Castro literally killing people for speaking out isn't something that should just get brushed over because he hated America. Giving a pass to that makes you no better than the people you say you're against. It is very American though to ignore the atrocities of a leader simply because they align with part or your political stance.

Lmao, and you the authority on that? Alright, sure.

Thrive in your ignorance, that's on you.

who are you? what alias is this?

niggas always act like they new to the site but know how to work it without question and conveniently manage to drag their thumbs at me in random threads

:foh3:

And if America can trade with China, they can trade with Cuba.

Smmfh at picking and chosing when to be cool with communism and when not to be and cause people to suffer because of it.

Lift the fucking embargo and give the people a chance to stop starving
tenor.gif

You can't shout "Free Cuba" in one sentence and then say "well....China's fine the way they are" in another sentence, knowing that the Chinese people have been marching for the SAME basic fuckin rights, just cause one country has a powerful global market in China, and one doesn't in Cuba. Either march and protest for EVERYONE to be free like you if you're American, or simply shut the fuck up for all countries.

Yes, the US gov't is shit, but THEY aren't the main issue here. That's what whomever represented The Movement and posted that shit is wildly ignorant about that fact. They should have addressed the CUBAN GOVERNMENT, first and foremost. You can pile onto the psuedo-tyranny of America later (because this gov't definitely deserves it), but protestors aren't getting shot on the street and their Internet blocked out in Miami. They are in CUBA.

The Movement should've started there.

Last edited:
Yeah I do. Castro literally killing people for speaking out isn't something that should just get brushed over because he hated America. Giving a pass to that makes you no better than the people you say you're against. It is very American though to ignore the atrocities of a leader simply because they align with part or your political stance.

youre one to talk 😭😭😭😭

who are you? what alias is this?

niggas always act like they new to the site but know how to work it without question and conveniently manage to drag their thumbs at me in random threads

:foh3:

Lmao, cause this apparently rocket science.

Look, go in peace Ms. Lady. I wish you nothing but the best.

tenor.gif

You can't shout "Free Cuba" in one sentence and then say "well....China's fine the way they are" in another sentence, knowing that the Chinese people have been marching for the SAME basic fuckin rights, just cause one country has a powerful global market in China, and one doesn't in Cuba. Either march and protest for EVERYONE if you're American, or simply shut the fuck up for all countries.

Yes, the US gov't is shit, but THEY aren't the main issue here. That's what whomever represented The Movement and posted that shit is wildly ignorant about that fact. They should have addressed the CUBAN GOVERNMENT, first and foremost. You can pile onto the psuedo-tyranny of America later (because this gov't definitely deserves it), but protestors aren't getting shot on the street and their Internet blocked out in Miami. They are in CUBA.

The Movement should've started there.

Who said China is fine they way they are?

Also. NO NATION can do anything about it.

youre one to talk 😭😭😭😭

Nope. You're trying to brush over a leader who did to their people literally what you rail against any American politician especially a Democrat does. But now cuz it's Castro it's "well its not fuck Castro". Be consistent or at least admit you're not holding that same standard simply because your more anti America than actually being for the rights of the people as you say you are.

We did as a country with our silence.....

You don't see Chinese Americans marching in the streets, caping for China to be free, nor do you see any other group marching for China's rights to be a freely open country. The last muhfucka that even tried to speak up for Chinese human rights was Darryl Morey....and you saw what the NBA did to him. Even LeBron bent the knee.

You don't see Chinese Americans marching in the streets, caping for China to be free. The last muhfucka that even tried to speak up for Chinese human rights was Darryl Morey....and you saw what the NBA did to him. Even LeBron bent the knee.

Lmao.

okay bruh.

You don't see Chinese Americans marching in the streets, caping for China to be free, nor do you see any other group marching for China's rights to be a freely open country. The last muhfucka that even tried to speak up for Chinese human rights was Darryl Morey....and you saw what the NBA did to him. Even LeBron bent the knee.

They do kinda. It's always small af though but I've seen some anti-China rallies by Chinese Americans.

but fr tho, they are maaaaaad small.

Also. NO NATION can do anything about it.

Well the fact that there's currently an open genocide going on that gets little to no press in the US may not say it's fine but it damn sure says that it's ok to not give a fuck right now

Didn't Castro offer free medical education to Blacks?

Nope. You're trying to brush over a leader who did to their people literally what you rail against any American politician especially a Democrat does. But now cuz it's Castro it's "well its not fuck Castro". Be consistent or at least admit you're not holding that same standard simply because your more anti America than actually being for the rights of the people as you say you are.

and youre bashing a political leader for the very same things you run to the ballot box in support of.

it is you that is being hypocritical here.

again, im not going to say fuck castro for killing ppl in the context of war and independence of his country from capitalist rule

the men you dragged me and others over for not voting for killed and maimed ppl only in the name of profit and expolitation

am i saying castro was a saint? no
could a kinder, gentler approach occur within societies to obtain freedom ? sure

will the bourgeoisie allow that? no

Castro received love from the likes of Africa, Latin American, the Black Americans here in the states and especially he received love from the people in Cuba

There no perfect people, but perfect messages.

Cuba backed Angolan fighters who battled forces supported by the pro-apartheid South African government of the 1980s.

Castro also granted asylum to Joanne Chesimard, who was convicted in 1977 in the death of state Trooper Werner Foerster during a 1973 gunfight on the New Jersey Turnpike. Chesimard was sentenced to life in prison but escaped and made her way to Cuba, where she has been living under the name Assata Shakur

Go over to Cuba and speak to the "older" Black Cubans and hear what they have to say about Castro and the things that he did. US got folks thinking this man was the devil smh.

The US do that to every leader that they can't control or won't become a puppet for them.

and youre bashing a political leader for the very same things you run to the ballot box in support of.

it is you that is being hypocritical here.

again, im not going to say fuck castro for killing ppl in the context of war and independence of his country from capitalist rule

the men you dragged me and others over for not voting for killed and maimed ppl only in the name of profit and expolitation

am i saying castro was a saint? no
could a kinder, gentler approach occur within societies to obtain freedom ? sure

will the bourgeoisie allow that? no

Well no because I didn't vote for nor support someone who has had thousands in their own country killed for speaking out publicly against them. That's nothing to do with the context of war at all. Thats not defending your country from capitalism. That's a dictatorship which history has proven never goes well.

Back