Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miami Mayor Says the US Should Consider Bombing Cuba

And of course the anti-riot law that DeSantis had passed in response to BLM protests is not applying to the protests and blocking of roads/highways by the Cuban-American population.
This part

But we know the law was never enacted to stop folks from protesting, simply to stop BLACK/BROWN folks from protesting

@Infamous114

Would USA intervention be best for the the Cuban people and lift the embargo in the process

or

would just lifting the embargo fix the issues in Cuban.

Just trying to get information from somebody that’s ground level. If my cousins grandpa or him was alive I would asked them but they got killed and one died of old age.

The embargo would only be lifted if Cuba stopped being a dictatorship. Lifting the embargo without change to the gov isn't going to fix anything

liberals love fascism as long as it doesn’t personally change anything for them here in the states

the brainwashing it takes to go from the anti iraq war movement to “let’s invade Cuba in the name of democracy and freedom” is peak comedy

america is sadistic

BAD62F4F-6860-4900-A0D3-CD9CE6A3274F.jpeg

Last edited:
The embargo would only be lifted if Cuba stopped being a dictatorship. Lifting the embargo without change to the gov isn't going to fix anything

Thanks.

Because I’m seeing folks making it seem like it’s America that’s keeping the Cuban people down when it reality their own government is.

america is keeping cubans down via the embargo and the cuban disapora does not relect those on the island

Last edited:
america only wants cuba to turn into a tourist puppet colony. thats it. reform is already on the way as cuba has expressed adopting other governing models

not to mention, cuban government actually listens to its ppl and incorporates feedback/criticism into policy making in ways unimaginable here in the states

its clear to me ppl dont study political issues until it appears on cnn and by that time youre consumuing nothing but american propagandist bullshit

She providing information

no?

would you like her opinion ?

You call that tweet information? What was informative about it? To me it looked like someone trying to admonish everybody while simultaneously not taking any stance either way so they can come back later and say "i told you so!" regardless of which side the chips fall. It's hedging. Fence-sitting. Typical Twittervist bullshit.

I'd rather hear any poster here's opinion than some random tweet.

Two things can be right.

The embargo can be a failed measure and to blame for alot of the problems in Cuba. Because it is. The embargo hurts more than it helps. Fuck the embargo. Lift the embargo.

At the same time, the Cuban govt could be ass. Cause it is. The Cuban govt is super opressive, with or without the embargo. Its got a bit better after Fidel stepped down and died, but its still opressive. Fuck the Cuban govt. The cuban people deserve better.

Also, a third thing can be right too. Cuba and Fidel did stand with alot of freedom movements in Africa, the middle east, and latin america. You can praise Cuba for that, and still say fuck their govt from an overall perspective.

And as for BLMs statement, I would have understood them staying quiet, cause alot of Cubans in America was against BLM. And then those same Cubans voted trump, who brought in military elements against BLM. So if BLM sat it out, I would have understood.

Cause you cant say fuck BLM, then look to BLM to support you now that its your turn to protest. So I get that. That would have been fair.

But with that said, you cant be a freedom movement and turn around and support the cuban regime. Thats a bad look no matter how you slice it.

It sucks that the powers that be pitted these two movements against each other.

You call that tweet information? What was informative about it? To me it looked like someone trying to admonish everybody while simultaneously not taking any stance either way so they can come back later and say "i told you so!" regardless of which side the chips fall. It's hedging. Fence-sitting. Typical Twittervist bullshit.

I'd rather hear any poster here's opinion than some random tweet.

the tweet was informative and an adequate critique of how extensive and far reaching american propaganda is.

too many ppl buy into the lie that America invades regions to restore order and deceny when this warmachine only aggravates, monetizes, and propel terrorism and violence

like X said: the media will have you hating the oppressed and loving the oppressor

Back