Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight man but I know the rest of that post rings true.

I'm all for holding us accountable but damn near the same result happened without us policing it in that instance

Lol. Nigga what?

Im making a point that accountability starts at the top..... what are ur intentions?
I'm making a point that mods and members ain't see eye to eye and even so, members essentially got the justice they wanted

The mods ain't always gonna get right, but kudos to the members who stayed 10 toes down and stuck to yall guns

That ain't a bad thing you had to 'put in work'. Thank for investing in the community you come back to day in day out.

I'm making a point that mods and members ain't see eye to eye and even so, members essentially got the justice they wanted

The mods ain't always gonna get right, but kudos to the members who stayed 10 toes down and stuck to yall guns

That ain't a bad thing you had to 'put in work'. Thank for investing in the community you come back to day in day out.
Thanks for agreeing w me

Right next to the furniture store.... it replaced some crappy food joint..... got them to cater some shit for a lil while back..ppl still talking bout their food
Damn. I ain't even cruise down Cottage when I was there in May. I came down 47th and down Drexel so I could see the schools then I dipped down 45th to hit my block

My bad, I'm getting off topic

I don’t think the site needs a restart. I need dudes to rethink how they approach the females on here who feel a way about posting. You’re dismissing what I’m feeling and making it about YOU and what YOU think I need when I already said what iD like you say.

Kandy: I just need dudes to be more aware on how the interact with the women.

You: no you want new mods and restart. I’m tryna help.

Let me say this, I go at dudes and I’ve always taken the hit that comes with it. I can handle it. Even when my deceased child was dogged out, I still held my own. Dudes ran to my rescue and I didn’t feel like I needed to be rescued because I can hold my own but those very dudes who came to my aid whether I asked or not, are a part of the “management” of this site. So, I don’t have an issue with mods because they had me regardless and I’ve never seen them dismiss any woman’s issues on this site.

Then this reform is coming from a dude who asked me if I wanted to see his dick on hard or soft for my birthday. Yea, I took it as a joke because I’m me but it be shit like that, that can make a chick feel a type of way. So it ain’t mods we need to reform. We need to reform how people like you approach women.
And he married.....

Yikes

I don’t think the site needs a restart. I need dudes to rethink how they approach the females on here who feel a way about posting. You’re dismissing what I’m feeling and making it about YOU and what YOU think I need when I already said what iD like you say.

Kandy: I just need dudes to be more aware on how the interact with the women.

You: no you want new mods and restart. I’m tryna help.

Let me say this, I go at dudes and I’ve always taken the hit that comes with it. I can handle it. Even when my deceased child was dogged out, I still held my own. Dudes ran to my rescue and I didn’t feel like I needed to be rescued because I can hold my own but those very dudes who came to my aid whether I asked or not, are a part of the “management” of this site. So, I don’t have an issue with mods because they had me regardless and I’ve never seen them dismiss any woman’s issues on this site.

Then this reform is coming from a dude who asked me if I wanted to see his dick on hard or soft for my birthday. Yea, I took it as a joke because I’m me but it be shit like that, that can make a chick feel a type of way. So it ain’t mods we need to reform. We need to reform how people like you approach women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back