Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.

She wasn't talking about love she was referring to niggas in the thread in general.

Funny thing is she asked du on that same page what would happen if she were to say some racist shit. Nigga told her she can fuck around and get permabanned. She went off anyway then played it off as a misunderstanding.

Premeditated and niggas let it slide.
Lol oh shit Du did throw the cape then low key disappeared when the monkey gif dropped

Me and chi was going back and forth with each other and said that foul shit.

I said some foul shit back but it was what it was after that first bomb that was dropped

Niggas glossing over this of course.

I thought she dropped a monkey gif in a thread. Not aimed at anyone. @AP21 what’s the story on this
this is exactly what happened

i legit thought she was just dropping it while also being completely tone deaf to how that could've been received, but nigs nigged and swore up and down she was calling people monkeys

this is exactly what happened

i legit thought she was just dropping it while also being completely tone deaf to how that could've been received, but nigs nigged and swore up and down she was calling people monkeys
Dropping monkey gifs on a forum that is 99% black after being warned bout racial posting

Yea...........

Dropping monkey gifs on a forum that is 99% black after being warned bout racial posting

Yea...........
like i said, ya'll niggas go up and down the aisles of this site telling each other to suck ya dicks, eat dicks and all sorts of flagrant shit, but all of a sudden, you get offended at a misplaced and badly timed monkey gif

miss me with this shit

at this point, she was frustrated at ya'll, and ya'll didnt help the shit by ganging up on her. She was deep in her convictions about animals >> humans and i get that doesnt sit well with ya'll, hell, it didnt sit right with me either

but the shit could've been handled a different way than the way it went down and that was on both sides of the discussion. Do i think she was wrong in her povs? yes, but im not an avid animal lover as she is. What bothered me more than anything in that thread was her inability to see other povs, but, again, when out of 100 people, 99 of them ganging up on you, at that point, you just trying to survive. I do not agree with how she went about it, however, a racist is the last thing i associated her with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back