Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said, ya'll niggas go up and down the aisles of this site telling each other to suck ya dicks, eat dicks and all sorts of flagrant shit, but all of a sudden, you get offended at a misplaced and badly timed monkey gif

miss me with this shit

at this point, she was frustrated at ya'll, and ya'll didnt help the shit by ganging up on her. She was deep in her convictions about animals >> humans and i get that doesnt sit well with ya'll, hell, it didnt sit right with me either

but the shit could've been handled a different way than the way it went down and that was on both sides of the discussion. Do i think she was wrong in her povs? yes, but im not an avid animal lover as she is. What bothered me more than anything in that thread was her inability to see other povs, but, again, when out of 100 people, 99 of them ganging up on you, at that point, you just trying to survive. I do not agree with how she went about it, however, a racist is the last thing i associated her with
1)Fam u ve never seen a vulgar post from me

2)u excusing the behavior of a competent adult in order to mask yall inability to act accordingly....we don’t need an interpretation we needed action

2)u excusing the behavior of a competent adult in order to mask yall inability to act accordingly....we don’t need an interpretation we needed action

Facts only.

Add to the fact she wished death on a black man and hit yall with all lives matter.

and i also never see you chastise dudes for using that language either

im not excusing anything. I felt then and still feel she was just tone deaf to the shit. But if you have some vendetta against her, you obviously not gonna see it that way.

Facts only.

Add to the fact she wished death on a black man and hit yall with all lives matter.

so the bolded wasnt addressed by several posters freeman? c'mon brah

again, ya'll didnt like the hill she was willing to die on...neither did i, but she was "checked" on several occasions about it

tumblr_psaburpKSe1ry46hlo1_400.gif

so the bolded wasnt addressed by several posters freeman? c'mon brah

again, ya'll didnt like the hill she was willing to die on...neither did i, but she was "checked" on several occasions about it

Az got you niggas shook.

Az got you niggas shook.
Knowing all about that You, Elzo, and MANY others were still in a PM keekeeing with her so what we really doing fam

Lile I get we ain't ban her forever like some wanted but we also ain't gonna act like she only post here and there since then.

I believe, and I can accept that I'm in the minority, that that experience slowed her down immensely. Couple that with the fact IC stay on her head when she does pop up, I dont know what more yall want.

Knowing all about that You, Elzo, and MANY others were still in a PM keekeeing with her so what we really doing fam

Lile I get we ain't ban her forever like some wanted but we also ain't gonna act like she only post here and there since then.

I believe, and I can accept that I'm in the minority, that that experience slowed her down immensely. Couple that with the fact IC stay on her head when she does pop up, I dont know what more yall want.

That pm was abandoned long before that but continue lol.

That pm was abandoned long before that but continue lol.
Aight man but I know the rest of that post rings true.

I'm all for holding us accountable but damn near the same result happened without us policing it in that instance

and i also never see you chastise dudes for using that language either

im not excusing anything. I felt then and still feel she was just tone deaf to the shit. But if you have some vendetta against her, you obviously not gonna see it that way.
Lol nigga that’s y’all job .... I ain’t got no vendetta AZ cool but u cross the line u get the boot

the point is y’all can’t pick and choose when to get at ppl once that’s understood then this forum can make a change for the better also there s no such thing as being tone deaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back