Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't going to go over well with some of the posters on here and I honestly don't have issues with anyone but @Horsecock Williams (NH) has a bit of a point.

The mods helped foster some of the behavior that happened in the past by being so passive. I understand they were not trying to be too strict and let people post with freedom (I appreciate that) but as you can see some people (not myself) felt others have more freedom to say and do as they like which has caused issues. It isn't totally the mods fault that some people get away with being disrespectful though. We have to help them a bit by pointing out or challenging (in a respectful way) posters who cross the line with others.

The report button is definitely a step in the right direction (just like addressing and trying to fix the disrespect towards the female posters) and I have confidence that the board will get better because it honestly seems like most of the people who frequently post on here want it to get better. Hopefully this doesn't censor posters too much though. I like that there are a lot of posters who share their myriad of experiences and ideas on here.

So niggas still crying over shit from months ago, or even 3 years ago. Let me throw my gripes in or do y'all want me to just let it go.

now we've entered the "niggas just saying anything" segment of the thread i see

We all know the gif was posted because of the dogs, niggas was coming at her because she was defending the dogs. If everybody getting a clean slate then stop crying about shit in the past and fucking move on.

Ayo, this shit funny as fuck. That nigga been asking other people for specifics in multiple threads.As soon as he make a claim and people ask him for specifics he get dumb. You can't make this shit up lmao

I said exactly what happened. Literally

all you niggas that hit the reactions on this post are fucking retards

Literally said what happen and who.

Lawd help these fools on ABW

We all know the gif was posted because of the dogs, niggas was coming at her because she was defending the dogs. If everybody getting a clean slate then stop crying about shit in the past and fucking move on.
you late to the thread so i forgive you

i'm off this tbh

This is a man that has seen the same stagnation of this forum he doesn’t even expect it to get better

sad!

@Duwop has already said he would step down. Who’s man enough to actually try and help the site and join him?
I all do my part an buy half the site...So when Goldie gone...I'll be in charge......

I won't abuse my powers
:icu:

I know this isn't going to go over well with some of the posters on here and I honestly don't have issues with anyone but @Horsecock Williams (NH) has a bit of a point.

The mods helped foster some of the behavior that happened in the past by being so passive. I understand they were not trying to be too strict and let people post with freedom (I appreciate that) but as you can see some people (not myself) felt others have more freedom to say and do as they like which has caused issues. It isn't totally the mods fault that some people get away with being disrespectful though. We have to help them a bit by pointing out or challenging (in a respectful way) posters who cross the line with others.

The report button is definitely a step in the right direction (just like addressing and trying to fix the disrespect towards the female posters) and I have confidence that the board will get better because it honestly seems like most of the people who frequently post on here want it to get better. Hopefully this doesn't censor posters too much though. I like that there are a lot of posters who share their myriad of experiences and ideas on here.

ShrillEcstaticEarwig-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back