Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

Lol I just watched the video...

We terrorizing old white men with shaking asses?

Lol aight I guess...

I prolly would've made it twerking vs all the anti ass shakers... Had them shaking ass on karens and hoteps and pastors and incels and politicians... Twerking on the grave of that one sportscaster that called those women nappy headed hoes ... tombstone gets destroyed by a heavy ass cheek...

At the end there's random people all shapes,sexes, and colors taking a stand and saying 'I'm a thot'.... "I am a hoe"... Like the end of Malcolm X when the kids stand on their desks...

... Amber Rose and 21 savage would make a guest appearance smiling down in the clouds like Simba's daddy then the cloud evaporates...

On a completely unrelated note, this strain I've got is called Divorce cake- it's a hybrid between wedding cake and white widow... Shits hittin...

Almost any woman can find a man if she wants one. Any dude denying that doesn't know what he's talking about. A chick could be the queen of hoes, and there would still be a line of dudes trying to wife her.

Tell me why 1 outta 4 black will only get married?

Any woman can get a man to sleep with them, but we talking about marriage dude to the the man that they want

Stop spreading this lie. 3 outta 4 black women will die alone or be a side chick

The entertainment industry is unlike any other industry because they decide what they want to sell 100%. You literally consume what they sell by watching and listening. So all they have to do to get you to buy it is to convince you that you should watch and listen.

And that's really all there is to it...

...millions spent on advertising, payola, magazine covers, interviews, and IG/Tik Tok to MAKE an artist popular - we gonna make you want this pizza then sell you a slice.

It's just that wit Megan, Cardi, Nikki, Saweetie, City Girls, Latto, Renni, Kash Doll, Asian Doll, etc. ALL they sellin' is pizza - if you want a cheeseburger you assed out...

...pizza good as fuck - everybody likes pizza, but damn if you eat it every fuckin day you finna get tired of it. Stripper rap cool and all'at, shit fun when you out and about - but cot damn is that all popular females can rap about?

Rapsody, Tierra Wack, an'em don't get the same push from the industry like Megan/Cardi/Nikki etc. do - why? Why is the over sexualized image of Black women pushed to the forefront ad nasuem?

"Niggas rap about trappin' all the time, it's the same shit."

CAP.

Out of the three biggest rappers in the world: one just came back from Africa playin' ball rhymin how "pride is the devil," one is runnin' around takin' the game to unprecedented levels of lightskin with a heart is his fuckin' hair and callin' himself "lover boy," and the other is prolly somewhere ducked off on a street corner botherin' people walkin' by and yellin' at 'em about "Yeshua" and the original man.

Man even Lil Baby got on his nation time and gave us that George Floyd shit last year...

...ain't nuthin wrong with females talkin' they boss shit and gettin' these stripper rhymes off, but it's over-saturated now - we need balance...

...shit is stupid because a new generation Lauryn/Latifah/Eve would fuckin' KILL shit right now - that lane is so wide open but executives wanna keep us all in traffic.

Any woman can get a man to sleep with them, but we talking about marriage dude to the the man that they want

Stop spreading this lie. 3 outta 4 black women will die alone or be a side chick

Bruh where you getting your stats from?

...millions spent on advertising, payola, magazine covers, interviews, and IG/Tik Tok to MAKE an artist popular - we gonna make you want this pizza then sell you a slice.

It's just that wit Megan, Cardi, Nikki, Saweetie, City Girls, Latto, Renni, Kash Doll, Asian Doll, etc. ALL they sellin' is pizza - if you want a cheeseburger you assed out...

...pizza good as fuck - everybody likes pizza, but damn if you eat it every fuckin day you finna get tired of it. Stripper rap cool and all'at, shit fun when you out and about - but cot damn is that all popular females can rap about?

Rapsody, Tierra Wack, an'em don't get the same push from the industry like Megan/Cardi/Nikki etc. do - why? Why is the over sexualized image of Black women pushed to the forefront ad nasuem?

CAP.

Out of the three biggest rappers in the world: one just came back from Africa playin' ball rhymin how "pride is the devil," one is runnin' around takin' the game to unprecedented levels of lightskin with a heart is his fuckin' hair and callin' himself "lover boy," and the other is prolly somewhere ducked off on a street corner botherin' people walkin' by and yellin' at 'em about "Yeshua" and the original man.

Man even Lil Baby got on his nation time and gave us that George Floyd shit last year...

...ain't nuthin wrong with females talkin' they boss shit and gettin' these stripper rhymes off, but it's over-saturated now - we need balance...

...shit is stupid because a new generation Lauryn/Latifah/Eve would fuckin' KILL shit right now - that lane is so wide open but executives wanna keep us all in traffic.

I hear wacha sayin and im all about having a choice and diversity in my music as well but lets not put it all on the executives here. Alotta folks dont even listen to the radio no more.. they got playlists or just find the music they wanna listen to..

The field is more diverse than it's ever been imo and you can find all sorts of shit if you look for it. The question is... if people have more choice and options... why they aint choosing the Rapsodys and Tierra Wacks as much as theyre choosing Megan, Cardi, Nicki, Doja etc. All the blame aint on these out of touch executives

She doesn't want to be called a hoe or thot but want women to move like hoes and thots without being called one by those names.

Same woman who talk down on black men, promote nothing but negative towards black straight men, nothing positive but in another breath asks black men to protect her silly ass.

Savages don't ask for protection.

I hear wacha sayin and im all about having a choice and diversity in my music as well but lets not put it all on the executives here. Alotta folks dont even listen to the radio no more.. they got playlists or just find the music they wanna listen to..

The field is more diverse than it's ever been imo and you can find all sorts of shit if you look for it. The question is... if people have more choice and options... why they aint choosing the Rapsodys and Tierra Wacks as much as theyre choosing Megan, Cardi, Nicki, Doja etc. All the blame aint on these out of touch executives

Playlists the new radio my nigga...

...same tricks tho - your song makes it to one of those "Most Necessary"/"Get Turnt"/"No Cap"/"Rap Caviar" playlists on Spotify because it was paid for.

We've always had the option to change the station when we heard a song we ain't like, but how many times you ask yourself: yo why they keep playin' the same fuckin songs?"

Same shit today just a different medium...

...Rapsody and Tierra Wack got TONS of fans, but you wouldn't even know because their careers aren't at the forefront and in the limelight - they don't get the same treatment and I put that ALL on the executives.

The business of music is funny like that because you're gonna buy/buy into what we tell you to.

She doesn't want to be called a hoe or thot but want women to move like hoes and thots without being called one by those names.

Same woman who talk down on black men, promote nothing but negative towards black straight men, nothing positive but in another breath asks black men to protect her silly ass.

Savages don't ask for protection.

Missing the whole point

Playlists the new radio my nigga...

...same tricks tho - your song makes it to one of those "Most Necessary"/"Get Turnt"/"No Cap"/"Rap Caviar" playlists on Spotify because it was paid for.

We've always had the option to change the station when we heard a song we ain't like, but how many times you ask yourself: yo why they keep playin' the same fuckin songs?"

Same shit today just a different medium...

...Rapsody and Tierra Wack got TONS of fans, but you wouldn't even know because their careers aren't at the forefront and in the limelight - they don't get the same treatment and I put that ALL on the executives.

The business of music is funny like that because you're gonna buy/buy into what we tell you to.

Just for clarity when I said playlists I meant folks making and curating their own playlists.. based offa shit they wanna listen to.. not these payola joints which ur right, are essentially the new radio.

Last edited:

CAP.

GOAT post

and “unprecedented levels of lightskin” lmaoooo 😂🤣😂🤣

I said any woman can find a man. I didn't say anything about marriage or that man being the exact dude a chick wants.

But if you're going down that road, unmarried women aren't in that state because no dudes wanted to marry them. Most of them probably had, at some point, a man that would have wifed them.

Serious question/s. What are the categories these stats are based on? Like does it have an age range? Is this married ever? Are they working? Do they already have kids? Real talk, the higher up you go in age, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who wasnt at least married once or still is. Male or female. There are people that never get married. Some is due to choice of not wanting to and some cause they cant find the right partner, some because they are a terrible person, and then there is other (disabilities ..etc).

Back