Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

this nigga just making up shit 😭😭😭 since we are just throwing random stats out there. niggas named ale sharpton have a 99.9% chance of dying alone do to their fucked up ideas and energy

god bless hoe ass nigga

Serious question/s. What are the categories these stats are based on? Like does it have an age range? Is this married ever? Are they working? Do they already have kids? Real talk, the higher up you go in age, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who wasnt at least married once or still is. Male or female. There are people that never get married. Some is due to choice of not wanting to and some cause they cant find the right partner, some because they are a terrible person, and then there is other (disabilities ..etc).

Adult black women 18 - 65 years old

1 out of 4 adult black women in that age range will get married. 3 out of those 4 won't ever get married.

Aint nobody go check me, talk like a man and move like a man.

Are you marrying a chick like that? Race.. I'll answer it for you, I know you will because you already in threads being a savior to her.

You think a woman like that will bring peace? anti-hates black straight men, she telling you that nobody is going to check her...you think she's getting married to the man that she wants? NO

A beta man will settle with her if anything or she'll die alone, or be a side chick to some bum nigga that she's use to messing with.

She don't mess with no real niggas, real niggas don't tolerate stupid shit she speaks on.

this nigga just making up shit 😭😭😭 since we are just throwing random stats out there. niggas named ale sharpton have a 99.9% chance of dying alone do to their fucked up ideas and energy

god bless hoe ass nigga

Still doesn't change the fact you won't get married.

Find you a husband instead or you will be that 3 outta 4 that won't get married.

You're more than half my age, pushing 30 and still have the mindset of 14 year old, still trying to figure shit out. You can't retire on a part-time job. Get your life together lost girl and find you a husband.

I said any woman can find a man. I didn't say anything about marriage or that man being the exact dude a chick wants.

But if you're going down that road, unmarried women aren't in that state because no dudes wanted to marry them. Most of them probably had, at some point, a man that would have wifed them.

If most of them had a man to walk them down the aisle, they would be married.

I also agreed with you about a woman finding a man, You and differ on points when it comes to keeping that man as their husband.

She-man women don't marry the men that they want. Beta men usually settle with those kind of women later on in life.

1 out of 4 black women will get married.

If most of them had a man to walk them down the aisle, they would be married.

I also agreed with you about a woman finding a man, You and differ on points when it comes to keeping that man as their husband.

She-man women don't marry the men that they want. Beta men usually settle with those kind of women later on in life.

1 out of 4 black women will get married.

This thread aint even about marriage tho unless I missed something.

You keep mentioning it... You married bruh?

You're still be that messy girl. You quoted me instead of going into the thread and finding out the answer to your messy savior question.

You could have easily went back in the thread and read how it got to that point.

You just wanna be messy and be on the power girl team

You tried that BS in the other thread.

You gets no pussy being that way, these women don't need your protection, put down the sword He-Man

You're still be that messy girl. You quoted me instead of going into the thread and finding out the answer to your messy savior question.

You could have easily went back in the thread and read how it got to that point.

You just wanna be messy and be on the power girl team

You tried that BS in the other thread.

You gets no pussy being that way, these women don't need your protection, put down the sword He-Man

I guess you overlooked this part

You coulda just answered the question or ignored it but you resorted to childish insults. I aint even that invested fam Im just passing the time lol

See what happens when you get involved @Inori .

lmfao yeah I see now man.. im outa here. I got a couple laughs and finna go about my day. Ima remember this when you chime in against a mod on some shit that got nothing to do with you as well tho.

I thought this was a discussion board fam 😆

See what happens when you get involved @Inori .

Always can tell the ones that get friend-zoned by women in real life but they use those women who friend zones them as them interacting with women. SMH

Grown men trying to get points from women who don't belong to them is some simp shit.

Real niggas don't move like that G.

For future reference, niggas look at you like a straight up duck doing clown simp shit like that. That's not the move G. Niggas know what you doing and the women know.

Always can tell the ones that get friend-zoned by women in real life but they use those women who friend zones them as them interacting with women. SMH

Grown men trying to get points from women who don't belong to them is some simp shit.

Real niggas don't move like that G.

For future reference, niggas look at you like a straight up duck doing clown simp shit like that. That's not the move G. Niggas know what you doing and the women know.

lmao @ me disagreeing with YOU about some shit somehow equating me being some kinda simp lmfao. Knock it off fam. I disagree with her on here about maaaad shit and aint tryna get no kinda points so your whole argument is some bullshit. Keep trying tho

Adult black women 18 - 65 years old

1 out of 4 adult black women in that age range will get married. 3 out of those 4 won't ever get married.

Aint nobody go check me, talk like a man and move like a man.

Are you marrying a chick like that? Race.. I'll answer it for you, I know you will because you already in threads being a savior to her.

You think a woman like that will bring peace? anti-hates black straight men, she telling you that nobody is going to check her...you think she's getting married to the man that she wants? NO

A beta man will settle with her if anything or she'll die alone, or be a side chick to some bum nigga that she's use to messing with.

She don't mess with no real niggas, real niggas don't tolerate stupid shit she speaks on.
I asked you a simple question. No joke. Wanted to know what the criteria was. Here you go with attacks due to what? Log off. You should not be this aggy over people you dont know, look like, heard, know anything about them. If you get like that, time for you to take a break.
Now im starting to remember your post in a past thread now. Your outlook is jaded. Marriage is not the be all end all for some. A lot of marriages dont even last.
Find one post where I am "saving" race as you say. This fall started cause you failed to comprehend my post back on like page 3.

Beta and alpha terms are fake. They are based off of wolves. Which has been proving to be false.

Is your outlook based off of social media or actually going outside?

lmao @ me disagreeing with YOU about some shit somehow equating me being some kinda simp lmfao. Knock it off fam. I disagree with her on here about maaaad shit and aint tryna get no kinda points so your whole argument is some bullshit. Keep trying tho

Simp shit is what you do, you could have read on how it got to that point, but you wanted to post a question to me. Messy women shit. Women and simps do little sneaky little shit like that

I don't have to try with niggas like you, I see straight and read straight through niggas like you. You move like a female with the shit you say. A nigga already told you to look at yourself when you try and interject into some shit.

I asked you a simple question. No joke. Wanted to know what the criteria was. Here you go with attacks due to what? Log off. You should not be this aggy over people you dont know, look like, heard, know anything about them. If you get like that, time for you to take a break.
Now im starting to remember your post in a past thread now. Your outlook is jaded. Marriage is not the be all end all for some. A lot of marriages dont even last.
Find one post where I am "saving" race as you say. This fall started cause you failed to comprehend my post back on like page 3.

Beta and alpha terms are fake. They are based off of wolves. Which has been proving to be false.

Is your outlook based off of social media or actually going outside?

Just like I told the other dude who asked the same question because he can't believe the stats, I am going to tell you to do the same thing, go read nigga

If you have a hard time believing what I am saying or anybody else says, go and do your own research and see where the information that you disagree with is coming from.

Just like I told the other dude who asked the same question because he can't believe the stats, I am going to tell you to do the same thing, go read nigga

If you have a hard time believing what I am saying or anybody else says, go and do your own research and see where the information that you disagree with is coming from.
Ah, I see what party this is. I have read things that have debunked what you said. Go outside man. Enjoy your day.

Question: If you were on some simp shit, would you admit it?

Back