Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion Feels Like It's Her Job to Offend 'Emotionally Ignorant' Men

Yall funny 🤣. But I get what she saying. Alot of people on here do the same thing but in different context. The article said this response was inregards to how she deals with men scrutinizing her. This her way of "standing up for herself". And to a point she right. Anyone scrutinizing another person or "hating on" someone else really is insecure. Everyone is a mirror ..so if there is something about a person that produces a negative feeling...its the mirror showing you what you need to work on in your own self. Metaphysically speaking scrutinizing others really is a sign for some inner self work .
I will say maybe in time she will not direct her energy towards the scrutiny. That's not healthy
Well on the flip side on a metaphysical level everything is cause and effect. So what is she being scrutinized for? Judgement and discernment are necessities of life even on a spiritual level. She doubling down on bs really on some silly ego shit.

These topics would go a lot smoother if some of y'all dudes just admit y'all really don't like women to be nothing other than an object for you to get a nut from.
Or just with this particular person who treats herself as just a sexual object so can't get upset when dudes do it too

Or just with this particular person who treats herself as just a sexual object so can't get upset when dudes do it too
I don't get the connection

This convo isn't exclusive to her. Most of the time these threads are made, there is a segment of the male user base who comes in with heat for everything and then it turns into some borderline incel thoughts/behavior

Too many people are searching for “causes” that ain’t there.

I’m gonna have to give this a….
1631375074443.gif

What else is she about? That's the main thing she comes of as

Well she's a college student who wants to open a health care center, someone who talks about the loss of both her parents at a relatively young age, a southern woman, a Black woman who deals with people calling her masculine because she's not 5'2,...these are all things she talks about and get said about her as well. Just because she can pop her ass doesn't mean she's not about or doesn't talk about anything else. But we know how alot of dudes see women rappers. They pretend to demand more yet also say shit like "if she ain't naked I don't care"

These topics would go a lot smoother if some of y'all dudes just admit y'all really don't like women to be nothing other than an object for you to get a nut from.
I think alot of dudes just never really be around mature women or men like that. When I say mature I'm talking about folks who challenges there way of thinking, provide emotional intelligence towards assessments, thoughtfulness, and most importantly factual information vs an "opinion". It's scary seeing some folks in there 30s and 40s still not being exposed to that shit. Idk if it's ego, or being willingly ignorant but some of y'all have more patience then me because I can't talk folks like that for a long time shit be draining me lol. But hats off to folks who can provide more insight and patience. @AP2.0 your patience is uncanny brother LMAO.

I think alot of dudes just never really be around mature women or men like that. When I say mature I'm talking about folks who challenges there way of thinking, provide emotional intelligence towards assessments, thoughtfulness, and most importantly factual information vs an "opinion". It's scary seeing some folks in there 30s and 40s still not being exposed to that shit. Idk if it's ego, or being willingly ignorant but some of y'all have more patience then me because I can't talk folks like that for a long time shit be draining me lol. But hats off to folks who can provide more insight and patience. @AP2.0 your patience is uncanny brother LMAO.
I have a 7 yr old and a bitter ex that's how.

But I agree with your sentiment like 1000%.

At some point, I just want them to read how silly they sound and to show them they aren't as smart as they think they are

And let's keep it even more real...alot of niggas only pursue or attempt to fuck women to impress other niggas not even for their own enjoyment or pleasure. They get off more on getting compliments from other dudes than actually being with and enjoying a woman

I have a 7 yr old and a bitter ex that's how.

But I agree with your sentiment like 1000%.

At some point, I just want them to read how silly they sound and to show them they aren't as smart as they think they are

To play devils advocate most of these dudes only has this way of thinking to the type of women that Meg and Cardi portray. If these women want to be taken seriously then cut out the act that makes dudes not take them seriously to begin with.

To play devils advocate most of these dudes only has this way of thinking to the type of women that Meg and Cardi portray. If these women want to be taken seriously then cut out the act that makes dudes not take them seriously to begin with.

Now here's the counter to that..alot of the male rappers they listen to have the exact same and even more explicit content and they don't hold them to that same standard. I mean TI went around calling himself "Pussy Pumper" for a good decade and nobody ever told him to rap about something other than the trap, pussy and money.

this is kind of a tangent but,
It’s not enough for a woman to “not need, but want” me. Ok. you “want” me. It’s not the most flattering thing, I have experienced plenty who “want” me. But do you even genuinely care about my soul? Are you helping lead me to God?

The whole idea of want being the most important thing is backwards anyway. Your supposed to identify your needs, and prioritize those ahead of your “wants”. And apply this same standard to the person you want to date. That don’t mean you push your own problems onto the other person either. And that don’t mean you can’t help them with their problems. Ppl really got the game all bent up.

Last edited:
The sooner niggas get over the fact that these days, 9/10, they aren't a woman's first sexual partner, the better.

Just be glad that whatever freak shit she likes doing, she wants to only do them with you now.

Breaking news. Chicks like to fuck and in some instances, like to talk about getting fucked and how they like to get fucked.

I don't think any female artist like Meg, cardi, city girls, etc make music for niggas and that's ok. So why are said niggas, who aren't their target demo always the most "shocked" at their content? Why are they going out of their way to listen to music that's not aimed at them in the first place?

A lot of men are emotionally ignorant and can't operate correctly around a woman who doesn't need a man until she wants one. They are used to women who need to be 'saved'.

Exactly

The sooner niggas get over the fact that these days, 9/10, they aren't a woman's first sexual partner, the better.

Just be glad that whatever freak shit she likes doing, she wants to only do them with you now.

Breaking news. Chicks like to fuck and in some instances, like to talk about getting fucked and how they like to get fucked.

I don't think any female artist like Meg, cardi, city girls, etc make music for niggas and that's ok. So why are said niggas, who aren't their target demo always the most "shocked" at their content? Why are they going out of their way to listen to music that's not aimed at them in the first place?

in before

"but what about the children!?"

Back