Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion Feels Like It's Her Job to Offend 'Emotionally Ignorant' Men

If women don't give men pussy, men can't be hoes. Women in general can get dick from multiple men and become hoes, the term dick is free is much deeper that $$

1 woman can fuck 30 different dudes in a year, with added other elements that will make her a whore

1 nigga can fuck 30 different women, only if those 30 women all decide to give him pussy which would make him a hoe in the eyes of some.

Women control sexual encounters, women with game know that they control sex, goofy niggas don't know this simple ass fact
I'm not understanding how if a single woman decides to have sex with one man she the ho, and what I'm getting from what you're saying, in order for a woman to be a whore men gotta go share that with others they fucked otherwise how would anyone know

I'm not understanding how if a single woman decides to have sex with one man she the ho, and what I'm getting from what you're saying, in order for a woman to be a whore men gotta go share that with others they fucked otherwise how would anyone know

It's really not that hard to understand what I've said 2 or 3 times. Women control sexual encounters. I given a clear example that a 5th grader could understand on how and who create hoes, with both men and women. Shit is not that hard to understand and grasp.

I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say, and I won't ask you to explain it. Confused about something so simple, that I posted goes against the status quo that you have been told or taught.

Which is what I have seen here, shit that doesn’t align with status quo or doesn’t make you or anybody else FEEL good like a woman, here comes the confusion and goofy ass remarks from others or dismissals, those who are already subscribed to the status quo, beehive mentality

Nobody on this board likes to challenge themselves. Shit is boring and this is a 30 plus crowd smh.

Beehive shit to keep peace or to be liked/accepted. Beehive mentality

Niggas on this board scared to think like men, some do, there's some real ones on here, but the rest of you niggas, you niggas weak.

It's really not that hard to understand what I've said 2 or 3 times. Women control sexual encounters. I given a clear example that a 5th grader could understand on how and who create hoes, with both men and women. Shit is not that hard to understand and grasp.

I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say, and I won't ask you to explain it. Confused about something so simple, that I posted goes against the status quo that you have been told or taught.

Which is what I have seen here, shit that doesn’t align with status quo or doesn’t make you or anybody else FEEL good like a woman, here comes the confusion and goofy ass remarks from others or dismissals, those who are already subscribed to the status quo, beehive mentality

Nobody on this board likes to challenge themselves. Shit is boring and this is a 30 plus crowd smh.

Beehive shit to keep peace or to be liked/accepted. Beehive mentality

Niggas on this board scared to think like men, some do, there's some real ones on here, but the rest of you niggas, you niggas weak.
Or, or... perhaps some are widening their thoughts, because at this present moment I could say you don't want your views challenged, that you feel one way and it should be that way Marlo.

I simply posed a question. Your view comes off like if a woman fucks whether one or a ton she's a whore, if that's not what you're saying make it known.

Since you feel women are the controllers of sex, how do you feel a woman should dress and as I asked earlier is her style of dress indicative of being a whore?

Or, or... perhaps some are widening their thoughts, because at this present moment I could say you don't want your views challenged, that you feel one way and it should be that way Marlo.

I simply posed a question. Your view comes off like if a woman fucks whether one or a ton she's a whore, if that's not what you're saying make it known.

Since you feel women are the controllers of sex, how do you feel a woman should dress and as I asked earlier is her style of dress indicative of being a whore?

Widening thoughts about an absolute truth makes zero sense unless one does not understand the truth and their rebuttal, status quo, doesn't refute what they are trying to argue against. Women control sex. Male hoes are made by women.

I stated in my post on Chloe on how I think women should dress when out in public.

I stated a that's woman fucking with adding elements, which what I stated in another post, if a woman is fucking random dudes and draining a dude's pockets, an added element, on bad faith, with a cunning motives, she's a hoe.

Women fucking random dudes will in many cases yield both elements that I stated which constitute her as a hoe.

Widening thoughts about an absolute truth makes zero sense unless one does not understand the truth and their rebuttal, status quo, doesn't refute what they are trying to argue against. Women control sex. Male hoes are made by women.

I stated in my post on Chloe on how I think women should dress when out in public.

I stated a that's woman fucking with adding elements, which what I stated in another post, if a woman is fucking random dudes and draining a dude's pockets, an added element, on bad faith, with a cunning motives, she's a hoe.

Women fucking random dudes will in many cases yield both elements that I stated which constitute her as a hoe.
Well as you've read on here from many posters... hmmm truth ain't so absolute if many are challenging its establishment... but that's just from what I'm seeing.

If she ain't draining any pockets or holding cunning moves is she less of a ho or not one at all?

I see you put the entire onus on women... now say if one dude in a committed relationship is fucking his girl, he out one day, meet another girl, gets her as his other girl with her none the wiser and they fuck well wouldn't that be him as a ho without it being the woman's fault as it seems to be your feelings as in all cases?

Take from all these questions and scenarios me seeing if there's levels to this with aspects that have to be met or it's one band one sound

Also for men is it the act of fucking only with the women accepting which creates his whoredom or is all his attempting all over the place technically whore behavior

:shrug2:

Back