Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion Feels Like It's Her Job to Offend 'Emotionally Ignorant' Men

Who says shit like this though.

Its like when I hear folks say they love/need their haters.

I just be like why

Some people embrace the things about themselves other people dislike and just turn that side up more. There is a very vocal section of niggas who hate Meg for her image. So instead of letting the shit bring her down she seems to have taken a stance of finding amusement in it. And let's be honest the shit is funny

Some people embrace the things about themselves other people dislike and just turn that side up more. There is a very vocal section of niggas who hate Meg for her image. So instead of letting the shit bring her down she seems to have taken a stance of finding amusement in it. And let's be honest the shit is funny

Reminds me of the phrase, "happy as a pig in shit".

Yall funny 🤣. But I get what she saying. Alot of people on here do the same thing but in different context. The article said this response was inregards to how she deals with men scrutinizing her. This her way of "standing up for herself". And to a point she right. Anyone scrutinizing another person or "hating on" someone else really is insecure. Everyone is a mirror ..so if there is something about a person that produces a negative feeling...its the mirror showing you what you need to work on in your own self. Metaphysically speaking scrutinizing others really is a sign for some inner self work .
I will say maybe in time she will not direct her energy towards the scrutiny. That's not healthy

Back