Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion Feels Like It's Her Job to Offend 'Emotionally Ignorant' Men

“I make a lot of them uncomfortable and I feel like that’s my job.”

It’s the same thing
Man, y’all not about to get me to go on another ‘Words have meanings!’ rants. Lol.
This is how people and publications get in trouble: Tryna paraphrase and spice up takes from people by assuming what people mean...rather than going with what they actually said.

Whatever though.

Agree to disagree on this one. Not the hill I wanna die on.

All jokes aside, even if you disagree...what needs to be explained further? What are you not understanding?

what’s it supposed to mean? Seems to me, it’s supposed to mean what she said. There really aren’t any lines to read in between. She ain’t speaking in riddles.
All jokes aside seems like you being petty as fuck reaching for an issue out the sky. What you tryna do get some brownie points nigga?
There's nothing to be defended as it clearly was a joke, nobodies coming off aggressive in any way for real except you a bit. Cut it the fuck out, unnecessary shit for no reason smfh. The negro.

She be having niggas all the way in their feelings and that's so fucking crazy to me.

Like, she is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck and she seems like a pretty cool person.

How are niggas this emotional about her?

I wouldn't know because I'm not one of the niggas she was talking about but I couldn't imagine being like one of those men.

That shit gotta be hell to watch a video of meg and you instantly get filled up with rage lololololololololololol.

That's fucking wild yo.

She be having niggas all the way in their feelings and that's so fucking crazy to me.

Like, she is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck and she seems like a pretty cool person.

I wouldn't know because I'm not one of the niggas she was talking about but I couldn't imagine being like one of those men.

That shit gotta be hell to watch a video of meg and you instantly get filled up with rage lololololololololololol.

That's fucking wild yo.

This ho sound stupid as fuck. So niggas is threatened by you playing the role of a high powered black ho taking trick niggas bread huh 😂💯?
Funny how she tried to flip that dumb shit into sounding like some progressive female empowerment type of shit lol

Man whats this sposed to mean. You know that broad sound silly as hell lol

Meg: men react emotionally to me

Welp guess she was right

😂😂Well yeah I guess ya got me that silly shit she said triggered me for a sec

That's fucking wild yo.
You coming off fanboy like a mofo for this ratchet? lmao

That's fucking wild yo.

It's a control thing. Some niggas only want women to be sexual on their terms. It's stupid but stupid people are in abundance

Back