Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

Besides the show money shit it’s actually good first time deal

The show money is where most artists make they money though, especially after the hit records n buzz slow up...unless they own they Masters. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I've gotten. Imagine Meg in her 40s doing shows for free n shit...her knees n back in chronic pain from all those years of twerking n shit

lmao im not fearing a man i dont even know because social media personnel say so.

Fuck the media. If u a hip hop fan, you should know J.Prince history. Is not so much of a FEAR thing, but more of , you should know where shit can go. If you willing to take it there cool, but be mindful of where it can go. Still not a reason to not want to fix your contract

Fuck the media. If u a hip hop fan, you should know J.Prince history. Is not so much of a FEAR thing, but more of , you should know where shit can go. If you willing to take it there cool, but be mindful of where it can go. Still not a reason to not want to fix your contract

niggas acting like he about to shoot meg because of a shotty contract. its corny to me

This where the label has the right to say "fuck that". However, a good business plan could be to meet the artist halfway or is just gonna be a fucked up business look for 1501. BELIEVE me, other up n coming houston artists are watching this situation closely. Look at Baby and Cash money since the Wayne shit. Noone w options tryinta go sign w cash money
I believe She should get a piece of the company for her part in making it mainstreamish

However she needs to go and sit down and have that talk. Not this disloyal shit right here

I believe She should get a piece of the company for her part in making it mainstreamish

However she needs to go and sit down and have that talk. Not this disloyal shit right here

How is she disloyal...if u feel u getting jerked n nothing is happening to fix it. She should just stay quiet bc they was cool at one point? There is such a thing as "loyal to a fault"..lil Wayne basically the poster child for that shit n look how his situation went...

niggas acting like he about to shoot meg because of a shotty contract. its corny to me

That's not it at all. All I'm saying is the dude BEEN certified. If you been a hip hop fan long enough, you should know what type of character he is. Dude ain't no chump when it comes to the business. Dude basically been known as a smarter Suge knight

How is she disloyal...if u feel u getting jerked n nothing is happening to fix it. She should just stay quiet bc they was cool at one point? There is such a thing as "loyal to a fault"..lil Wayne basically the poster child for that shit n look how his situation went...
Steph Curry outplayed his contract but he had to finish the deal he made.

That backing he gave her changed her life. It is what it is. Fulfill your obligations. Or go get a different job. There’s a lot of other stuff to do.

S/O Larry Sanders

Steph Curry outplayed his contract but he had to finish the deal he made.

That backing he gave her changed her life. It is what it is. Fulfill your obligations. Or go get a different job. There’s a lot of other stuff to do.

S/O Larry Sanders

He got an extension before his contract was fully up though. They didnt wait

From all reported she never asked to get out of her contract, just renegotiate it
Her management looked over her deal and explained things she admitted she didn't understand when she signed. They clearly believe she can change some things that would be more long term beneficial to her as an artist

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that IS what you pay management for????

From all reported she never asked to get out of her contract, just renegotiate it
Her management looked over her deal and explained things she admitted she didn't understand when she signed. They clearly believe she can change some things that would be more long term beneficial to her as an artist

True but she also had management who reviewed the deal and urged her to sign

nah

I think most folks would say that's what you pay lawyers for BEFORE you sign the contract

Back