Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

By current industry standard her shit is decent.....niggas started buying back their masters and going independent got these lower tier artists losing their minds

if thats the standard it fucking sucks mr “its always been this way so thats how it should be”

Kanye prolly tryna get a pardon from Trump from that fuckin contract lol

He hoping his wife can become a lawyer and get him out of his deals
source.gif

I think it's dope that Rocnation is willing to go out of their way and analyze the pros and cons of a contract in order to solicit talent LOLOLOLOL. It's quite Brilliant.
Well I think it's terrible and misogynistic that Roc Nation would send their male agents and lawyers in and try to tell Megan about a paper she signed as if she isn't an intelligent, beautiful, powerful, and phenomenal woman.

I heard the founder of Roc Nation is even a male. Where is the female representation? Ovarian Nation anyone?

Damn she was twerking on stage in concert for free like it's a nonprofit organization lmao.

:lol9:

YOOOOoooooooo........

This OG Hippie broad I know told me about the time she was locked up with mostly Black Women. One of them took a liking to her and they chopped it up. At one point the Sista told her:

"Baby, lemme tell ya something.........

a Wet Pussy and a Dry Purse don't mix........"

If she was a real ride-or-die Gangsta Bitch she'd know that already.

Most of these niggas dont know the difference between fear and respect. They think those words are synonymous. Outside of Houston and gang shit, no one is afraid of J Prince. Only way he could go at Jay-z is to talk shit on IG , hire some lawyers and maybe call some og gang members from NY to try and talk to him out of it.

I also been heard he signs niggas to slave contracts too. Few years back they said Mike Jones lives in a lil apartment now, cuz he signed his life away to J Prince.

I believe, most times you can tell a lot about someone by how their children act. J prince son runs around with street niggas throwing up gang signs and he grew up with money his whole life, so I already know what type of time his father is on.

When surviving by the Code of the Streets, those 2 words are synonymous. It's part of the Game.

:lol9:

YOOOOoooooooo........

This OG Hippie broad I know told me about the time she was locked up with mostly Black Women. One of them took a liking to her and they chopped it up. At one point the Sista told her:

"Baby, lemme tell ya something.........

a Wet Pussy and a Dry Purse don't mix........"

If she was a real ride-or-die Gangsta Bitch she'd know that already.

That's major facts bruh!!!! Sound like something my grandmother told me and all my male relatives. "If she get in your car without her pocketbook, then she ain't worth 2 dead flies" lmao

So on the JBP they said roc is managing, 300 is distributed and she signed to 1501. Jesus talk about getting jerked out your money. Is that normal to have, liek 2-3-4 different companies over you while making music??

and if roc is in control of managing.... 300 is in control of distributing...

wtf is 1501 doing then?

So on the JBP they said roc is managing, 300 is distributed and she signed to 1501. Jesus talk about getting jerked out your money. Is that normal to have, liek 2-3-4 different companies over you while making music??
With major labels, all of those things typically are done under one roof.

I don’t really feel bad. The girl signed the papers, and that’s the bottom line; literally and figuratively. It’s clear she not one of them smart ass pawns or she wouldn’t have aligned herself with tyrants. If you a true artist coming out the H, intending to get across building a global brand, then you study the moves of a nigga like Travis Scott. Or Beyoncé. They both played it in a way that they name not too closely associated with the city so that they don’t owe Houston shit. They can just throw a couple scraps or shout outs here and there.

I will say though it’s not cool if she getting threatened. But then that’s assuming not only that she isn’t false projecting but also that she isn’t making it up entirely.

Back