Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

Steph Curry outplayed his contract but he had to finish the deal he made.

That backing he gave her changed her life. It is what it is. Fulfill your obligations. Or go get a different job. There’s a lot of other stuff to do.

S/O Larry Sanders

NBA contracts are usually shorter than music contracts though 4-5 years usually...new artists be signing 4-5 album deals n it might take them 7-10 years to fulfill that.

Physically, she is a monster. I mean, phew!

She built like Remy should have been before she did her bid

Basically she s trying to get out of a 360 ....that’s the standard nowadays ....she can thank Lyon Cohen for that

i think meg had the ability to be successful on her own. tbh i didnt even know she signed to a major label or entered into a shotty ass contract

By current industry standard her shit is decent.....niggas started buying back their masters and going independent got these lower tier artists losing their minds

I can understand wanting to renegotiate... and she might have thought she was in a power position to make them renegotiate. I dunno all the details....

If that wasn't the case... im still curious on what else she has to do to get out or fufill that contract.

If the contract is shit and you tryna get out... I would think you'd try to fill the obligations and get the fuck outa there so you can do what you really want to after.

outsider looking in opinion tho

Back