Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

I'm sure you will

giphy.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

J Prince is basically Top Dawg before Top Dawg...was getting that drug money through his Cali connect in the 80s....parlayed that into a successful independent label ....in between u never hear him taking no sorts of Ls

all this j prince hoopla is based off hearsay
i have no respect for a man that brings someones dead mother into a conversation in attempt to “clapback”

if hes so “respected” and so “street” why is he throwing shots on social media like a hoe?

wheres the proof?

:ualreadyknow:
You mean articles like this? and how the charges were dismissed?

There's a few articles you can maybe pull up, but I don't know all of them. A lot of the proof is on street level and you know how that is, what happens there stays there, but it's backed up by multiple witnesses. I guess you gotta either be in Houston or from there to know. I'm not trying to pedestal him or nothing, but he is on some boss stuff the way he does his thing.

You mean articles like this? and how the charges were dismissed?

There's a few articles you can maybe pull up, but I don't know all of them. A lot of the proof is on street level and you know how that is, what happens there stays there, but it's backed up by multiple witnesses. I guess you gotta either be in Houston or from there to know. I'm not trying to pedestal him or nothing, but he is on some boss stuff the way he does his thing.

meh. ill take your word for it.

he dresses like an off the clock burger king shift leader

i guess thats why its not adding up

Last edited:
guess i'll be the guy

but ya'll looking at meg the famous female rapper/entertainer now and not meg, the struggling trying to get put on artist. She has to have some accountability as well

Now if we were to believe that she wanted to renegotiate and they werent, then ok...thats one discussion

but Prince saying they was in the same city and she didnt wanna meet...

SOMEBODY isnt telling the whole truth

Yall need to watch that breakfast club interview with Joe Budden today. He said when he went to his mans to renegotiate the terms, his mans was like "joe, why would i do that"...and Joe at no point in his career had the starpower as Meg

I agree.

Those major labels wouldn't have touched Meg before Prince put in the money and time to build her career.

Now that she's a star, she wants to forget how she got where she is..........and the majors want to reap the benefits of J Prince's hard work.

i have no respect for a man that brings someones dead mother into a conversation in attempt to “clapback”

if hes so “respected” and so “street” why is he throwing shots on social media like a hoe?
Meg and her people was too shook to meet that man when they all were in Houston. Didn't that girl start the shit on social media but when asked to meet up they didn't want to do that.

This girl dropping all this music and don't have an album out.

yall may not fuck with Budden like that but I thought it was interesting how he said on the podcast the other day if Meg wasn't a female this shit woulda been handled in a compleeeetely different manner. May be some merit there.

All of that aside... im honestly curious how much more she has to do before her contract is fulfilled and she is in a better position to renegotiate.

Not sure how it works, but if the majors want her so badly...........if I was J Prince......I'd just ask them to make me an offer to buy out her contract.

If the numbers made sense, they could have her.

Thing is, the majors probably wouldn't pay top dollar to buy her out.

Simply because they would've spent so much money buying out her contract, that it'd be a lot harder for them to get a return on their investment once they had her.

Not sure how it works, but if the majors want her so badly...........if I was J Prince......I'd just ask them to make me an offer to buy out her contract.

If the numbers made sense, they could have her.

Thing is, the majors probably wouldn't pay top dollar to buy her out.

Simply because they would've spent so much money buying out her contract, that it'd be a lot harder for them to get a return on their investment once they had her.
If they want to buy out her contract, they gotta put up at least 3-5m

Would Americans be ok if they tried to pass legislation saying
I agree.

Those major labels wouldn't have touched Meg before Prince put in the money and time to build her career.

Now that she's a star, she wants to forget how she got where she is..........and the majors want to reap the benefits of J Prince's hard work.

sound like literally every rapper ever. So what the problem with an artist wanting fair shake

sound like literally every rapper ever. So what the problem with an artist wanting fair shake

No problem at all.

Other than, as someone else pointed out earlier........she wasn't complaining when they were putting all the money into building her career.

However, now that all the money they spent on her is starting to pay off.............and Prince wants a return on his investment...........suddenly Meg's got a problem with fulfilling the terms her contract???

KRS One gif.gif

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

I'd have to hit her with that Darth Vader:

Darth Vader perhaps you thing you're being treated unfairly clip.gif

@MegTheStallion

Marlo one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

No problem at all.

Other than, as someone else pointed out earlier........she wasn't complaining when they were putting all the money into building her career.

However, now that all the money they spent on her is starting to pay off.............and Prince wants a return on his investment...........suddenly Meg's got a problem with fulfilling the terms her contract???

View attachment 242926

View attachment 242927

I'd have to hit her with that Darth Vader:

View attachment 242928

@MegTheStallion

View attachment 242929

View attachment 242930

So no rapper has complained about this before in this context?

Most of these niggas dont know the difference between fear and respect. They think those words are synonymous. Outside of Houston and gang shit, no one is afraid of J Prince. Only way he could go at Jay-z is to talk shit on IG , hire some lawyers and maybe call some og gang members from NY to try and talk to him out of it.

I also been heard he signs niggas to slave contracts too. Few years back they said Mike Jones lives in a lil apartment now, cuz he signed his life away to J Prince.

I believe, most times you can tell a lot about someone by how their children act. J prince son runs around with street niggas throwing up gang signs and he grew up with money his whole life, so I already know what type of time his father is on.

Back