Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

Yeah cause a male wouldn't have been advised to hop on IG and talk about her career as if it were a recap of Power.

Now I'm getting youtube recommendations of her of ESPN talking about the Rockets... I'm starting to think this Suga ep is just a few throwaways and part of a larger PR stunt to force 1501 to release her of her current obligations.

lol that's not what I meant... and there's mad niggas that hop on IG live talking shit about their career lol.

A male.. if in the same position she is in.. and if he did the same shit she did... prolly woulda got checked, threatened and/or fucked up for pulling a stunt like this

lol that's not what I meant... and there's mad niggas that hop on IG live talking shit about their career lol.

A male.. if in the same position she is in.. and if he did the same shit she did... prolly woulda got checked, threatened and/or fucked up for pulling a stunt like this

anyone trying to deny this is just being willfully obtuse.

JPrince is certified in the streets

No you're right and I skipped right past that point.

The smaller the label, the more dangerous the stakes. Bigger companies will go after your livelihood in court without mercy because they have the resources to do so.

Which is exactly what whoever is in Meg's ear is doing and I commend 1501 for not retaliating with street politics.

Back