Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

wrong is wrong...period...

the shit does hurt more when its your own, but still...its wrong

This going public hurts his future earnings with future acts.

Less and less folks falling for this. So to show future acts you gon do right by them do right by the one that put everyone on

Why are some of yall just believing Meg side of this issue?

I don't believe either side personally

I cant find it but on the radio in Dallas they was reading what the company said about which basically falls in line with whats been said

I cant find it but on the radio in Dallas they was reading what the company said about which basically falls in line with whats been said

I'll still stay with my wait and see approach until I see or hear something that makes me change my mind either way.

I haven't listened yet but headline say Carl Crawford talks about how he discovered Meg

Good shit on the situation starts at 14:43 ends at 21:30

Last edited:
yall may not fuck with Budden like that but I thought it was interesting how he said on the podcast the other day if Meg wasn't a female this shit woulda been handled in a compleeeetely different manner. May be some merit there.

All of that aside... im honestly curious how much more she has to do before her contract is fulfilled and she is in a better position to renegotiate.

yall may not fuck with Budden like that but I thought it was interesting how he said on the podcast the other day if Meg wasn't a female this shit woulda been handled in a compleeeetely different manner. May be some merit there.

All of that aside... im honestly curious how much more she has to do before her contract is fulfilled and she is in a better position to renegotiate.
Yeah cause a male wouldn't have been advised to hop on IG and talk about her career as if it were a recap of Power.

Now I'm getting youtube recommendations of her of ESPN talking about the Rockets... I'm starting to think this Suga ep is just a few throwaways and part of a larger PR stunt to force 1501 to release her of her current obligations.

Back