Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion fails to listen to industry rule number 4,080

And you guys supposedly get 30% of all her touring money and 30% of all her merch, as well?

Well, we did a 360 deal where it was a 70-30. The reason why it was a 70-30 was because we gave up so much. We gave up part of her masters right now, we gave her a 60-40 split. That's why we got so much on that side. We knew we did some stuff that people don't do.

This is how I was getting in the business. This is how I got her to sign with us -- because I wanted to make sure we overdo it, that way we can get her. So she got a great deal. She's just over there with Roc Nation, and she's mad because somebody said something bad about her one time. She acting like people can't speak their truth -- like she's the only one that have a truth. If you watch her in her interviews, she looks like a little kid that's just being silly. It's like she's not even taking it serious. Look at it. Everybody knows. She looks so silly telling everybody I didn't do nothing here in Houston, TX when we sat here and watched it from day one. She's such a fraud.

The rest of the world can get mad at me, but they're not in Houston. They don't know how it started. They just call me bitter, but put it this way to your little 8 million followers that don't give a f--k about me anyway, if somebody comes and tries to take your s--t, you gonna fight back too. It wasn't no renegotiation, it was take this or else. That's why the beef started.

When's the last time you spoke to Megan? Secondly, do you feel like this relationship can be salvaged outside of court, especially since you and her both lean on the word family and how you initially valued each other?

I don't know at this point, because it's so bad. I don't know what can happen. Right now, I'm just trying to make sure that fair is fair. I just want it to be fair. Nobody wanted to stop her music. I understand that, but she's ignored me since August. I haven't spoke to her since August, and this is what's going on. She hasn't tried to do nothing. She hasn't made one payment since August. You do the math and see how many months that is and add it up. Anybody would be pissed off.

You owe me money that I recouped, and you owe me show money. You owe me d--n near $2 million. You d--n near in the hole for $2 million, and you want to just get up out of it because Roc Nation told you you could. That's how it is, and she's just young and doesn't know the business and how you're supposed to honor contracts. They wanna take advantage of me because I'm new to the business and don't know nothing. This is what Roc Nation do. They harp on the weak.

I guarantee you if I didn't have J. Prince right now, I wouldn't even be able to talk to you, bro. Roc Nation would have already took this s--t. This s--t would have already been took from me. All my hard work would have went down the drain. I'm here to fight this.

And you guys supposedly get 30% of all her touring money and 30% of all her merch, as well?

Well, we did a 360 deal where it was a 70-30. The reason why it was a 70-30 was because we gave up so much. We gave up part of her masters right now, we gave her a 60-40 split. That's why we got so much on that side. We knew we did some stuff that people don't do.

This is how I was getting in the business. This is how I got her to sign with us -- because I wanted to make sure we overdo it, that way we can get her. So she got a great deal. She's just over there with Roc Nation, and she's mad because somebody said something bad about her one time. She acting like people can't speak their truth -- like she's the only one that have a truth. If you watch her in her interviews, she looks like a little kid that's just being silly. It's like she's not even taking it serious. Look at it. Everybody knows. She looks so silly telling everybody I didn't do nothing here in Houston, TX when we sat here and watched it from day one. She's such a fraud.

The rest of the world can get mad at me, but they're not in Houston. They don't know how it started. They just call me bitter, but put it this way to your little 8 million followers that don't give a f--k about me anyway, if somebody comes and tries to take your s--t, you gonna fight back too. It wasn't no renegotiation, it was take this or else. That's why the beef started.

When's the last time you spoke to Megan? Secondly, do you feel like this relationship can be salvaged outside of court, especially since you and her both lean on the word family and how you initially valued each other?

I don't know at this point, because it's so bad. I don't know what can happen. Right now, I'm just trying to make sure that fair is fair. I just want it to be fair. Nobody wanted to stop her music. I understand that, but she's ignored me since August. I haven't spoke to her since August, and this is what's going on. She hasn't tried to do nothing. She hasn't made one payment since August. You do the math and see how many months that is and add it up. Anybody would be pissed off.

You owe me money that I recouped, and you owe me show money. You owe me d--n near $2 million. You d--n near in the hole for $2 million, and you want to just get up out of it because Roc Nation told you you could. That's how it is, and she's just young and doesn't know the business and how you're supposed to honor contracts. They wanna take advantage of me because I'm new to the business and don't know nothing. This is what Roc Nation do. They harp on the weak.

I guarantee you if I didn't have J. Prince right now, I wouldn't even be able to talk to you, bro. Roc Nation would have already took this s--t. This s--t would have already been took from me. All my hard work would have went down the drain. I'm here to fight this.

Oh so she ain't even pay out or had the money took from her yet. She just fucked it up and she really in the hole now?

Tragic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something about Megan makes me think she's purposely misleading the public to put pressure on dude to cave in.

In a world where women are perpetual blameless victims, the industry and consumers cannot wait to equate a contract like hers to misogyny, predatory behavior, maybe even rape.

Wayment... this chick is 25 talmbout "I signed when I was like 20".

That was 5 years ago. 2 years ago if what dude said was true. This is some bullshit and I cannot believe that Roc Nation designs the bullshit she's giving the public.

You mean the same young buck who begged another grown man to pay his taxes? Can't say I agree with this statement

Young buck asked for a loan, ain't pay it and spent the bread "stuntin" and when 50 cut em off, Buck went to fuck w Game(50 nemesis). That shit was never a contract issue. If anything 50 gave that nigga more than he should have.

All that aside. Roc Nation as a management company is just doing they job. How u gonna manage someone and NOT point out that they getting seriously jerked. How ima hire u as an accountant and u not gonna show me where I'm losing most my money at? The fuck?...is not roc nation fault that the contract funny....it would be THEIR fault to find out the contract was funny and not address it w their artist.

Wayment... this chick is 25 talmbout "I signed when I was like 20".

That was 5 years ago. 2 years ago if what dude said was true. This is some bullshit and I cannot believe that Roc Nation designs the bullshit she's giving the public.
I remember reading somewhere she was lying about her age and was really like 28 but idk

I remember reading somewhere she was lying about her age and was really like 28 but idk
Yeah she does seem to be older than 25. Not more mature, just older.

But either she lied then or she's lying now. Either way, she's lying.

And just watching her video again, did she say Roc Nation told her what was in her contract and she said "oh that's crazy, I didn't know that"

BRUH

IF MEG DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. She's officially demoted from "thee stallion" to "a stallion". She's one of many stallions. Can't be the quintessential stallion saying "oh that's crazy" about her own contract.

All that aside. Roc Nation as a management company is just doing they job. How u gonna manage someone and NOT point out that they getting seriously jerked. How ima hire u as an accountant and u not gonna show me where I'm losing most my money at? The fuck?...is not roc nation fault that the contract funny....it would be THEIR fault to find out the contract was funny and not address it w their artist.

The crazy shit is they actually trying to make Jay/Roc Nation the bad guys here.

Back