Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yes, they're photoshopped. I've never understand people who slobber over her pics. Might as well be fapping to a cartoon. All the time when she was posting pics like those ones above, this is what she actually looked like:

There are some other pics online showing her real body but I can't go search for them now. She's a fat chick. Or at least she was. She might have later actually gotten her body sculpted with the racks and racks she pulled out of half-retarded simps. Even her face is fake. She seems to create the face in her pics by merging her real face with Lisa Bonet's and some other IG model. She is a SUPREMELY skilled Photoshop artist. Like, if she gave a seminar, she could probably make even more money than she does from thirst trapping.

I'll put money on every dude who up voted this reply is mad because she didn't show pussy. When you're bad you really don't have to show pussy. Thats the game unless the chick has insecurities and is trying to get you to look at her pussy instead of what she perceives as flaws. I keep seeing this Vlad post pop up. Niggas that shit is 6 years old. That's like 40 years in internet years. The bitch has always been a pretty caramel thang with green eyes big or small. That has been her claim to fame. The photo shop hype died with me when I saw live video of the bitch. She's bad. Get over it. 20210709_095159.jpg 20210709_094824.jpg

I'll put money on every dude who up voted this reply is mad because she didn't show pussy. When you're bad you really don't have to show pussy. Thats the game unless the chick has insecurities and is trying to get you to look at her pussy instead of what she perceives as flaws. I keep seeing this Vlad post pop up. Niggas that shit is 6 years old. That's like 40 years in internet years. The bitch has always been a pretty caramel thang with green eyes big or small. That has been her claim to fame. The photo shop hype died with me when I saw live video of the bitch. She's bad. Get over it. View attachment 582368View attachment 582369
She sloppy IRL. I would hit, but not date. Wouldn’t even wanna be seen in public with her lazy ass. PhotoShopGod, tho. Hell even my ass would look good after all that amount of PhotoShop. 6’2”. PeanutButter completed… 😂

Last edited:
She sloppy IRL. I would hit, but not date. Wouldn’t even wanna be seen in public with her lazy ass. PhotoShopGod, tho. Hell even my ass would look good after all that amount of PhotoShop. 6’2”. PeanutButter completed… 😂
When you say IRL you'll probably put up that 6 year old Vlad video so you're argument is dead. I need another IRL video homie. Not the "Why she just can't show the pussy" energy you're coming with. Smh.

When you say IRL you'll probably put up that 6 year old Vlad video so you're argument is dead. I need another IRL video homie. Not the "Why she just can't show the pussy" energy you're coming with. Smh.
IDGAF if she show the pussy or not. I’ve fucked badder Bitches IRL. Her shit all cap. She is no Maliah (before obesity), Lastarya, Edwina, or Brittany Renner. Just a lazy sloppy THOT who PhotoShops and is allergic to the gym…

I'll put money on every dude who up voted this reply is mad because she didn't show pussy. When you're bad you really don't have to show pussy. Thats the game unless the chick has insecurities and is trying to get you to look at her pussy instead of what she perceives as flaws. I keep seeing this Vlad post pop up. Niggas that shit is 6 years old. That's like 40 years in internet years. The bitch has always been a pretty caramel thang with green eyes big or small. That has been her claim to fame. The photo shop hype died with me when I saw live video of the bitch. She's bad. Get over it. View attachment 582368View attachment 582369
CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE TO THE RESCUE LOL ARE U TROLLING?

Some of y’all on here have horrible standards. This extraterrestrial looking broad is not like that. You must be one of those guys who as long as the ass fat, titties big and the skin is light enough you consider a chick to be bad

I’ve seen this 100 times before. All the “BadBitches” outta my exes are currently wife’d up with high SexualMarketValue Niggaz. BEAUTIFUL families. All of the TittyImplant/BrazillianButtLift/OnlyFan Bitches I’ve fucked in my 42 years are currently in Mommy’s basement. They are currently 32-40 years old. NO suitors, plus they own 2-10 cats. OnGod. MakeItMakeSense…🤷🏽‍♂️

Had to go looking for her thread...... https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/raychiel.5270/

Back