Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Are these pics photoshopped? Is there any more pics of her?

Yes, they're photoshopped. I've never understand people who slobber over her pics. Might as well be fapping to a cartoon. All the time when she was posting pics like those ones above, this is what she actually looked like:

There are some other pics online showing her real body but I can't go search for them now. She's a fat chick. Or at least she was. She might have later actually gotten her body sculpted with the racks and racks she pulled out of half-retarded simps. Even her face is fake. She seems to create the face in her pics by merging her real face with Lisa Bonet's and some other IG model. She is a SUPREMELY skilled Photoshop artist. Like, if she gave a seminar, she could probably make even more money than she does from thirst trapping.

Right on,I'm from South Africa and PayPal is super difficult to use. If I send someone money,Say $5,I end up paying $10 for a $5 dollar transfer

If I send $20,I end up paying $40 on my side. I can't even send money to my PayPal cause it is not allowed. I can only link my bank card and that's just about it. Any transfer I want to make,They take straight from my Bank account with Real Time Currency Fluctuations. It's messed up.

I remember back in 2020,I sent $5 to someone and the dollar was super high towards the ZAR,I lost damn R200,Which is like $20 for a 5 dollar transfer. 😢😢😭😭

Forget about Cashapp and the others,They are not even here. I hope @Fightbackmode2005 understands why I haven't made an order since i talked with him. It's tough out here.

CoinBase is world-wide. BTC payments are easy.

Back