Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

IDGAF if she show the pussy or not. I’ve fucked badder Bitches IRL. Her shit all cap. She is no Maliah (before obesity), Lastarya, Edwina, or Brittany Renner. Just a lazy sloppy THOT who PhotoShops and is allergic to the gym…
Homie every dude has fucked a badder bitch in real life on the internet. You can lie all you want here. You're likely "Photo Shopping" your sex life but it's all good. I like pretty girls homie and she's pretty. I like thick girls and she's thick. I like natural hair and she has natural hair. All I asked for was a IRL video of what you are talking about but you keep dancing around the that shit like Usher.

Gradual, gently sloping, natural looking curves >>>>> the sharp ass curves on this chick yall taking about but

tenor.gif

View attachment 581869

View attachment 581868

View attachment 581870
This chick needs to improve on her video quality. This shit is not crispy.
Been following her from when she just posted regular-ass pics on IG. Now she getting slutted out on cam. Knew she was a freak.

I'll put money on every dude who up voted this reply is mad because she didn't show pussy. When you're bad you really don't have to show pussy. Thats the game unless the chick has insecurities and is trying to get you to look at her pussy instead of what she perceives as flaws. I keep seeing this Vlad post pop up. Niggas that shit is 6 years old. That's like 40 years in internet years. The bitch has always been a pretty caramel thang with green eyes big or small. That has been her claim to fame. The photo shop hype died with me when I saw live video of the bitch. She's bad. Get over it. View attachment 582368View attachment 582369

Well... first of all, even if her body were real (which it isn't) I wouldn't think she is "bad".... Y'all be liking these Frankenstein-looking soldier ant-shaped build-a-bitches. I'm into real women, not thots that look like 1980s trannies. So no... I absolutely do NOT want to see this monster's pussy.

Sometimes I don't whther to laugh at you goofy niggas or to cry for you. Is your brain so clogged up with congealed cum that your eyes don't work? Can you see that her face is not even the same in the two pics you just posted. She doesn't have the same nose or lips. Even her body shape is different in the two pics.

I posted the Vlad video because it was the most convenient thing to grab at the moment. When I get a minute I'll dig up some REAL pics of her.

LMAO imagine putting on the cape for THIS bitch. She's actually trolling clowns like when she photoshops these outrageous pics that don't even look remotely real. I thought most of her followers were kinda in on the joke, but apparently some sad simps out there are so unfamiliar with what a woman's body is supposed to look like in real life that they can see this cartoon shit and think it's real, or even desirable.

Homie every dude has fucked a badder bitch in real life on the internet. You can lie all you want here. You're likely "Photo Shopping" your sex life but it's all good. I like pretty girls homie and she's pretty. I like thick girls and she's thick. I like natural hair and she has natural hair. All I asked for was a IRL video of what you are talking about but you keep dancing around the that shit like Usher.
Bitch Nigga, buy my vids (if you can afford them) from the #1 Nigga on Coco/Cake app. Same name as my StakePool on the Cardano BlockChain. Don’t even know why I responded. A bitch who don’t believe Niggaz are really gettin’ it in real life is pathetic and should be on ignore, but I’m petty and want ALL the smoke…

Last edited:
Well... first of all, even if her body were real (which it isn't) I wouldn't think she is "bad".... Y'all be liking these Frankenstein-looking soldier ant-shaped build-a-bitches. I'm into real women, not thots that look like 1980s trannies. So no... I absolutely do NOT want to see this monster's pussy.

Sometimes I don't whther to laugh at you goofy niggas or to cry for you. Is your brain so clogged up with congealed cum that your eyes don't work? Can you see that her face is not even the same in the two pics you just posted. She doesn't have the same nose or lips. Even her body shape is different in the two pics.

I posted the Vlad video because it was the most convenient thing to grab at the moment. When I get a minute I'll dig up some REAL pics of her.

LMAO imagine putting on the cape for THIS bitch. She's actually trolling clowns like when she photoshops these outrageous pics that don't even look remotely real. I thought most of her followers were kinda in on the joke, but apparently some sad simps out there are so unfamiliar with what a woman's body is supposed to look like in real life that they can see this cartoon shit and think it's real, or even desirable.
You do know that the two pics are her a different weights right? What can I say about your comment that already hasn't been said about Afghanistan. It's bombed out and depleted. Shout out to Silky Johnson.

She is a BasicBitch. Her name and brand is above average, tho. All fake, but her dollars ain’t. Any BasicBitch can be a millionaire. Scam 1M simps outta $1, or 100,000 outta $10, or $10,000 outta $100. But are these bitches smart enough to legally bypass the US 40% income tax levy every year for the next 79 years (age 21-100)? 🤔

You do know that the two pics are her a different weights right? What can I say about your comment that already hasn't been said about Afghanistan. It's bombed out and depleted. Shout out to Silky Johnson.

Seriously I’m truly having questions about whether you’ve actually seen a woman’s body in real life. There are certain aspects of skeletal structure and musculature that are not changed by weight loss or gain.

And weight change DEFINITELY does not change your nose shape.

Back