Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You do know that the two pics are her a different weights right? What can I say about your comment that already hasn't been said about Afghanistan. It's bombed out and depleted. Shout out to Silky Johnson.

Seriously I’m truly having questions about whether you’ve actually seen a woman’s body in real life. There are certain aspects of skeletal structure and musculature that are not changed by weight loss or gain.

And weight change DEFINITELY does not change your nose shape.

Nigga I just searched for all of that shit and nothing. And Cordano is at $1.35. Niggas pumped and Dumped Safemoon. Are you saying you're one of the pioneers of NFTS Blockchains?

Don’t fucking play with me. Coco is where these OFs THOTs started. Coco is certified 4.3 outta 5 stars. 9,000+ reviews.

5A9EE036-3D1D-4CF7-BF80-82C3889BBB26.jpeg

Cardano $43,420,000,000 market cap. #5 on the planet. Fuck you SafeMoon and Doge DickRider Niggaz. How TF is a coin valued at Tesla and Apple prices a fucking Pump/Dump?!? Their CEO was a Bitcoin/Ethereum CoFounder!!! 😂

0195361D-A9EF-41D5-851B-8321BF763A2E.jpeg

Don’t fucking play with me. Coco is where these OFs THOTs started. Coco is certified 4.3 outta 5 stars. 9,000+ reviews.

View attachment 582436

Cardano $43,420,000,000 market cap. #5 on the planet. Fuck you SafeMoon and Doge DickRider Niggaz. How TF is a coin valued at Tesla and Apple prices a fucking Pump/Dump?!? Their CEO was a Bitcoin/Ethereum CoFounder!!! 😂

View attachment 582439
Cardano is at $1.35 a share. Fuck are you talking about Market caps like you're the CEO? Are you the founder of Coconut? (I had to look at another post you had to get the name because your post to me was sideways) The graphic designer? Did you write the code for it? You're all over the place.

Cardano is at $1.35 a share. Fuck are you talking about Market caps like you're the CEO? Are you the founder of Coconut? (I had to look at another post you had to get the name because your post to me was sideways) The graphic designer? Did you write the code for it? You're all over the place.

You Sir, are an idiot. I am already a CEO registered in NYC since 2015. I developed my own coin in 2017 on the Ethereum BlockChain. I am presently verifying transactions with my Cardano StakePool along with my CoOwner the BaddieHub CEO @JamesMADE. I was just proving that SafeMoon is trash, and that Cardano is legit AF. If his coin ADA has a MarketCap that large, why TF would he RugPull? He’s been in this space since 2009. He’s already made it. Consider yourself blocked and ignored. IDGAF if you’re a billionaire. I don’t want your business. I don’t politic with imbeciles…

View attachment 581869

View attachment 581868

View attachment 581870
This chick needs to improve on her video quality. This shit is not crispy.
Shorty is a real dick eater she don’t fuck around. She has a scene with brickzilla he knocked the bottom out her ass. I messaged her on telegram she said she’s down to do a gangbang scene soon.

You Sir, are an idiot. I am already a CEO registered in NYC since 2015. I developed my own coin in 2017 on the Ethereum BlockChain. I am presently verifying transactions with my Cardano StakePool along with my CoOwner the BaddieHub CEO @JamesMADE. I was just proving that SafeMoon is trash, and that Cardano is legit AF. If his coin ADA has a MarketCap that large, why TF would he RugPull? He’s been in this space since 2009. He’s already made it. Consider yourself blocked and ignored. IDGAF if you’re a billionaire. I don’t want your business. I don’t politic with imbeciles…
R.gif So you're here trying to get suckers I mean customers. Na I'm good. My gaurd was up from the first comment.

The 2019s not there yet...but the 2026 model might get a nicca to pause and reconsider things
I really wish she had not done that to her teeth. I mean, if she is now seriously embarking upon a professional career, maybe it is smart for her to fix her face early in the game--kinda like Valentina Nappi did. But Valentina did not already have an illustrious amateur career behind her, throughout which her supposed "imperfections" had become part of her brand.
she got braces...what I’m missing?

dudes still find this broad appealing? she's on maliah levels for me, meaning way WAY down the list.

THOTs are delusional. Thinking they’re Queens because of 4 star hotels which we’ve all had access to since we were 18. Where are their land titles? Deeds? Wedding rings? lol

SIMPs make it possible for THOTs to fake it 18-35, but what about 35-100? What other life skills or streams of income have they locked down for the next 7 decades?

Look. A “BadBitch” is married to a Bo$$. Kids. Legacy. Not single, 40, cats, and 1M followers.

A King is married to a “BadBitch”. Kids. Legacy. That or single, $1M+ NetWorth, smashing 18-25year olds and traveling the world until he dies…🤷🏽‍♂️

She is a BasicBitch. Her name and brand is above average, tho. All fake, but her dollars ain’t. Any BasicBitch can be a millionaire. Scam 1M simps outta $1, or 100,000 outta $10, or $10,000 outta $100. But are these bitches smart enough to legally bypass the US 40% income tax levy every year for the next 79 years (age 21-100)? 🤔
I agree with the she ain’t bad comment AND I also thought everyone was in on the joke...she made herself look like a anime drawing of a woman ...not a human...it’s like staring at a drawing but not a real human....but to each their own. But I ain’t hating on her for doing her thing....the money is as real and and is as green as her hair....she ain’t bad but she a good business thot...which is a thing...glad i ain’t got daughters lol

if y’all rich and a CEO why we not getting premium content ?
oh you ain’t got the cake on you right now....aight

All my cake goes to my Cardano Staking Pool investment. Every fucking penny. And not to incels online. Actually, there’s a war going on currently. HyperInflation will insure that there will be no more middle class in America come 2025. Just the rich and the poor. And IDGAF who suffers. My friends, family, and delegates are onboard. I could care less about the rest…🤷🏽‍♂️

Back