Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 581869

View attachment 581868

View attachment 581870
This chick needs to improve on her video quality. This shit is not crispy.
that’s why I rarely buy sextapes on onlyfans they shit always be laggy asf

Last edited:
Anyone got her😩

I have mixed feelings about that... The dude said he doesn't have the means to pay; not necessarily that he doesn't have the money, but that he lacks the MEANS to pay it.

Like @Faha alluded to, there are a lot of countries, mostly in Africa, where Paypal/Cashapp/Venmo don't allow you to open an account. South Africa is one of the only countries on the continent where you can open a Paypal account--and even then they make it VERY difficult to do so.

So I ain't mad at some cats who just don't have any way to pay money internationally online, even if they want to. And this partocular dude was not disrespectful or annoying with it.

Now cats like that @paulp or that other dude who has spent a year begging for "Keykrackinazz".... those are the ones who deserve to be put on blast, as well as the brothas who occasionally fulfill their requests, hence encouraging their behavior.

Right on,I'm from South Africa and PayPal is super difficult to use. If I send someone money,Say $5,I end up paying $10 for a $5 dollar transfer

If I send $20,I end up paying $40 on my side. I can't even send money to my PayPal cause it is not allowed. I can only link my bank card and that's just about it. Any transfer I want to make,They take straight from my Bank account with Real Time Currency Fluctuations. It's messed up.

I remember back in 2020,I sent $5 to someone and the dollar was super high towards the ZAR,I lost damn R200,Which is like $20 for a 5 dollar transfer. 😢😢😭😭

Forget about Cashapp and the others,They are not even here. I hope @Fightbackmode2005 understands why I haven't made an order since i talked with him. It's tough out here.

Back