Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm sure this going to play on how unstable she is especially since Vision is dead. They'll more than likely having us think he's alive the whole time like the comics. I was going to spoiler but since this is a speculation didn't see the need to. I also think the showing the baby carriages is just them playing around with us. I think this will be more like the FX show Legion

I hop not. Overall Legion was iight. But s3 was WOAT

Just finished both episodes. Definitely going to be a slow build but I’m loving it so far. Love the 50s/60s Bewitched style sitcom style. It’s definitely a sitcom so far
so my theory is Wanda didn’t create this world. S.W.O.R.D. did. I think she was already causing havoc after the events of Infinity War/Endgame and S.W.O.R.D. is trying to keep her in this world and make her forget what really happened as evidenced by the guy watching her and Vision. She’s slowly starting to gain control back though I think she was able to rewind and add color. So I wonder is the townspeople in on it? Who is that beekeeper?!? Can’t wait for next week!

Just finished both episodes. Definitely going to be a slow build but I’m loving it so far. Love the 50s/60s Bewitched style sitcom style. It’s definitely a sitcom so far
so my theory is Wanda didn’t create this world. S.W.O.R.D. did. I think she was already causing havoc after the events of Infinity War/Endgame and S.W.O.R.D. is trying to keep her in this world and make her forget what really happened as evidenced by the guy watching her and Vision. She’s slowly starting to gain control back though I think she was able to rewind and add color. So I wonder is the townspeople in on it? Who is that beekeeper?!? Can’t wait for next week!

Seem like it's gonna be a mix of a lot of stuff. The 50's/60's sitcoms like you said.

And a lil of Pleasantville and Truman Show.

Bout to make these kids some pancakes and bacon

I have no idea where this is going but i'll be tuned in next week lol.

tryna piece together the lil hints theyre throwing out. the commercials with the Stark toaster, the Hydra Strucker watch and the lil Sword Helicopter...

How are we doing spoilers in here? Can we talk about it freely without having to spoil the day of or what?

Back