Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished both episodes. Definitely going to be a slow build but I’m loving it so far. Love the 50s/60s Bewitched style sitcom style. It’s definitely a sitcom so far
so my theory is Wanda didn’t create this world. S.W.O.R.D. did. I think she was already causing havoc after the events of Infinity War/Endgame and S.W.O.R.D. is trying to keep her in this world and make her forget what really happened as evidenced by the guy watching her and Vision. She’s slowly starting to gain control back though I think she was able to rewind and add color. So I wonder is the townspeople in on it? Who is that beekeeper?!? Can’t wait for next week!

I like your theory alot. I think the town folk are in on it.

Last edited:
I like your theory alot. I think the town folk are in on it.
If so they're using a Avenger's comic book story arc where the whole town was in on keeping the truth from some of the most powerful villain's. Had them thinking that they never were evil and had no powers. In that arc the cosmic cube which is the reality stone I believe in MCU made it all happen. I think this will be cool but with a real slow burn

Watching the legends episode.....

She really was fucking Thanos up before he did that reignfire

I just hope niggaz who ain't built to get into this don't start roasting it online....

Cuz once shit start being funny.... It ain't even gonna matter no more how good you think it is ??‍♂️

This nigga jump all the way out the window and into traffic for ww84 but want to come in here popping shit.

Shut the fuck up nigga.
Naw fuck that....

I liked the shit...I just wanna see y'all hate with the same energy..I wanna see who jump out the window to defend some shit you called meh, and I wanna see y'all go at them with the same energy y'all go at me with....

If you ain't got that, then you can shut the fuck up....

:hahaha: .....ain't nobody gonna be hating after 2 eps. If ep. 4/5/6 are still slow then yeah.

Du be watching Marvel content like............
Ky3S.gif

You imagined that...I watched it and liked it.

I'm just laughing at niggaz calling it mid or meh.... That's funny to me.

Y'all niggaz funny....I ain't mad about shit

You imagined that...I watched it and liked it.

I'm just laughing at niggaz calling it mid or meh.... That's funny to me.

Y'all niggaz funny....I ain't mad about shit

Theres a difference tho. We're admitting the first 2 episodes are mid. It just so happens theres more episodes left so theres nothing to be upset about yet.

We didn't watch them like you did ww84 then jump in here lying to ourselves like "this shit was amazing"

You did that retarded shit w ww84.

Now you in here like you proving a point. You sound dumb.

The show is separated into 3 Acts.

Episodes 1-3, nobody is supposed to really Understand.

4-6 Builds on that

7-9 reportedly gets pretty wild and ties up all the loose ends and opens a ton of potential in the future for the entire MCU.

This series just by itself is also part one of an major story arc that will be continued in the next spiderman then concluded in Dr. Strange 2.

Back