Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theres a difference tho. We're admitting the first 2 episodes are mid. It just so happens theres more episodes left so theres nothing to be upset about yet.

We didn't watch them like you did ww84 then jump in here lying to ourselves like "this shit was amazing"

You did that retarded shit w ww84.

Now you in here like you proving a point. You sound dumb.
Naw, niggaz been blowing shit they don't understand out of proportion all the fucking time.... And now y'all on some

Give it time...

It's a double fucking standard when it come to mcu shit.

Y'all got way more patience and understanding for mcu shit than anything else in the world and it's fun watching the bias at play.

Now everybody so open fucking minded and willing to accept some different shit that ain't action action action...

Now niggaz cool with a slow burn, character development n all that shit.

Shit just funny...

But don't let me ruin it for y'all...I liked the shit too.... But I always give new shit the benefit of doubt.

I don't need the universal cosign of the mighty mcu to admit I like some off beat shit...

Naw, niggaz been blowing shit they don't understand out of proportion all the fucking time.... And now y'all on some

Give it time...

It's a double fucking standard when it come to mcu shit.

Y'all got way more patience and understanding for mcu shit than anything else in the world and it's fun watching the bias at play.

Now everybody so open fucking minded and willing to accept some different shit that ain't action action action...

Now niggaz cool with a slow burn, character development n all that shit.

Shit just funny...

But don't let me ruin it for y'all...I liked the shit too.... But I always give new shit the benefit of doubt.

I don't need the universal cosign of the mighty mcu to admit I like some off beat shit...

"WhY aREnT tHeYy mAAd AFtEr ToOo oUt oF nInE epIisSOdEs?"

4a88ecc88792393ab2c094136c8d6f49.gif

I'm only going to hate on the flip floppers

So if folks didn't like WW84, but like Wanda Vision they're "flip floppers"...
tenor.gif

Are we really comparing a movie that was made for theatrical release and projected to make a billion dollars...

To a small screen series on a streaming app?

Y'all niggaz see it...

2 weeks ago running around with someone we knew was dead, and the scenes of them together were too slow and dragged the movie.

Now the same shit with Kevin Figie name attached to it... It's give it time.....

Y'all niggaz were fully capable of enjoying that shit the same way y'all enjoying this shit..
I'm consistent.... Y'all switch up depending on who making it.... That's the funny part

Are we really comparing a movie that was made for theatrical release and projected to make a billion dollars...

Moving goal posts...... But these shows are being developed with movie budgets, and have heavy implication in the movie worlds...

WW84 has made $131,879,206. This year ain’t gonna be the year any movie cracks a billion bruh. Before Covid that’s what most blockbusters made in a week. Not gonna happen. Also yes we are comparing.

Back