Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could be a clue.. could just be some random shit but in the first episode where vision was asking what they do at his job..and they said run calculations/computations I got a feeling that's gonna come back into play later on in the season.

maybe Hydra or Sword is using vision or a copy of vision or some shit as their AI system and Wanda finds out about it and tries to save him or something ?

The first two episodes were blah. When not using their powers, Wanda and Vision are ass MCU characters, it’s nothing compelling about them or the actors that play them.

This shit is only being watch to see how it ties to the upcoming Dr. Strange and Spider-Man movies. And to see if mutants are gonna be introduced.

And Marvel needs to stop bullshitting and drop that Black Widow movie.

I like it so far. It’s getting mixed reviews but it’s kinda early at least let it play out first. It’s only 2 episodes.

Vision is dead, like dead dead.....she imagining him. But i do think the imagined version of him is conscious enough to realize eventually he's not real.

I also think the banging is them trying to wake her up....someone is forcing her to stay under, and her manifestations prolly having real world effects somehow

too many commercials … goodness, he talking about the show then selling shit, then a YouTube commercial.....like sh it

Vision is dead, like dead dead.....she imagining him. But i do think the imagined version of him is conscious enough to realize eventually he's not real.

I also think the banging is them trying to wake her up....someone is forcing her to stay under, and her manifestations prolly having real world effects somehow

Seems like they are expanding her powers in this too. Before it was just her moving stuff around with her mind but she's been doing some extra shit in these two episodes

Seems like they are expanding her powers in this too. Before it was just her moving stuff around with her mind but she's been doing some extra shit in these two episodes
transmutation.....turned the chicken back into eggs

The show is separated into 3 Acts.

Episodes 1-3, nobody is supposed to really Understand.

4-6 Builds on that

7-9 reportedly gets pretty wild and ties up all the loose ends and opens a ton of potential in the future for the entire MCU.

This series just by itself is also part one of an major story arc that will be continued in the next spiderman then concluded in Dr. Strange 2.

I know stories have to set up the world and all , but this will be a slow burn then.
But at least we know the plan.
Hopefully, the last three episodes make it worth it.

Imma tell you exactly whats gonna happen.

Imma watch this shit, notice all the bits and pieces from the comicbook, take part in the mystery that is her psyche and du gon say some ol bullshit whataboutism in response.

See yall in a couple hours.

My hope was that they were going to do the House of M storyline once they got Xmens rights.
But I don't think they even have plans for the team of mutants yet.
They may just improvise with what they have if they do follow that arc.
Or it's another arc I'm not familiar with.

Did anyone catch the bee keeper reference? Show your true nerd and answer ?

They were the enemies in the recent Marvel Avengers game, I know that much.

My initial thought was that she was suffering from some kind of mental illness due to the events of the trilogy.
But now... maybe someone with Hydra/AIM (where the beekeepers are from) are poking in her head for something.
All the while somebody is trying to reach out and make her snap out of it.
Maybe that was Anthony Mackie's voice on the radio, but that's another wild guess.

I know stories have to set up the world and all , but this will be a slow burn then.
But at least we know the plan.
Hopefully, the last three episodes make it worth it.

My hope was that they were going to do the House of M storyline once they got Xmens rights.
But I don't think they even have plans for the team of mutants yet.
They may just improvise with what they have if they do follow that arc.
Or it's another arc I'm not familiar with.

They were the enemies in the recent Marvel Avengers game, I know that much.

My initial thought was that she was suffering from some kind of mental illness due to the events of the trilogy.
But now... maybe someone with Hydra/AIM (where the beekeepers are from) are poking in her head for something.
All the while somebody is trying to reach out and make her snap out of it.
Maybe that was Anthony Mackie's voice on the radio, but that's another wild guess.
Pretty sure they're introducing AIM as the bad guys. Also the neighbor lady is Agatha as in Agatha Harkness she's a powerful witch in the comics

Like the show so far though at the end of the second ep I thought of

tenor.gif

Back