Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like the weekly drops. It builds anticipation better due to people having time to speculate privately and publicly what is going to happen next....

One of the best things about Game of Thrones was the conversations people had about what would happen next throughout the week

I don't really have a problem i understood it was going to be a slow burn just saying the first couple episodes would probably be recieved better. Especially by a casual viewer if it was in binge format.

Don't compare this to GoT tho. This isn't that.

I don't really have a problem i understood it was going to be a slow burn just saying the first couple episodes would probably be recieved better. Especially by a casual viewer if it was in binge format.

Don't compare this to GoT tho. This isn't that.

I didn't compare this show to Game of Thrones. LMAO.

But you know that because you're a bright individual

In WandaVision, Teyonah Parris plays an adult version of the character Monica Rambeau, who once assumed the role of Captain Marvel in the original Marvel comic books. A young version of Monica was introduced to the MCU in the 2019 film Captain Marvel -- which is set during the 1990s -- as the daughter of Carol Danvers' close friend, Maria Rambeau. Parris is set to reprise her role as the older Monica in Captain Marvel 2, which is currently scheduled for release on Nov. 11, 2022.

Before Captain Marvel 2 arrives, however, fans can expect WandaVision to shed some light on what exactly Monica has been up to all this time. "We actually do get to learn particularly what things Monica has seen and gone through and how they've shaped her life," Parris said of WandaVision during a press conference. "We will actually touch a lot on that throughout the show."

Maybe that was Anthony Mackie's voice on the radio, but that's another wild guess.

Yeah, this is most likely wrong.
That isn't Mackie's voice at all upon another listen.
IGN claims that close captions reveal that it's the FBI agent from Ant Man.

Bruh wtf did I just watch? That second part saved it because that first episode/half hour was DUMB lol

Agnes gon kidnap them kids... Oh she'll try to recruit Wanda... But will fail....

Agnes is likely working for Mephisto.

Doubt we will get any Weapons Plus or X action or info in this show. I think the mutants will be introduced in F&TWS.

I think Wanda has actually created this pocket reality and isnt in a coma. This Westview not Silent Hill.

And I don't like the idea of AIM being the big bad secret organization this go round.

MODOK and The Skrulls? This gon get bloated as hell.

Agnes gon kidnap them kids... Oh she'll try to recruit Wanda... But will fail....

Agnes is likely working for Mephisto.

Doubt we will get any Weapons Plus or X action or info in this show. I think the mutants will be introduced in F&TWS.

I think Wanda has actually created this pocket reality and isnt in a coma. This Westview not Silent Hill.

And I don't like the idea of AIM being the big bad secret organization this go round.

MODOK and The Skrulls? This gon get bloated as hell.
I highly doubt they do all that. There's AIM easter eggs.... But it's mostly SWORD trying to get in.

I do think Agnes is doing something to keep her under.... But I think she's trying to help her use her powers to do something else unrevealed yet. Something... Lol, sinister....The other stuff is just Agnes and everybody else realizing she's too strong to control.

They prolly trying to matrix keep her under in a fantasy land. And the land just is too strong.

The agents n shit keep trying to break in.... But they get caught up in the visions.

Monica prolly fix a good job getting in... But once she was she thought she was in the show too.... But she's figuring it out. I got Monica being the one to tell her agnes is evil

I highly doubt they do all that. There's AIM easter eggs.... But it's mostly SWORD trying to get in.

I do think Agnes is doing something to keep her under.... But I think she's trying to help her use her powers to do something else unrevealed yet. Something... Lol, sinister....The other stuff is just Agnes and everybody else realizing she's too strong to control.

They prolly trying to matrix keep her under in a fantasy land. And the land just is too strong.

The agents n shit keep trying to break in.... But they get caught up in the visions.

Monica prolly fix a good job getting in... But once she was she thought she was in the show too.... But she's figuring it out. I got Monica being the one to tell her agnes is evil

Lol. Bet you ain't get this much out of ww84 nigga.

Funny how the energy of this thread changed up once more ppl said they actually liked the first 2 episodes and started breaking down shit.

Back