Welcome To aBlackWeb

We at least 3-4 years, min., before we see an X-Men movie

So I doubt it serves as a tie in to X-Men. Unless it's more than one season, if it's good, I hope it is.

it’s definitely the first build up to X-Men. The storyline (House of M) it’s loosely based on, the intro to Wanda & Vision’s kids who are mutants & there will probably be this reveal that Wanda was a mutant all along. They are using this series to plant the seeds for the X-Men, at least for the ideas of mutants existing in the MCU...

Yeah, i was looking it up earlier to see if the show was gonna be week-to-week.

And it said the production budget was like 225M

So when you said it's only 1/2 an hour each episode, I'm like, GoT cost like 100-150M a season and we still got at 50min plus episodes and that's after editing.

C'mon Marvel

GoT really didn't have that much CGI though. The episodes with the dragons and the big battles drove the cost up a lot. I imagine this show will have a lot more costly special effects.

GoT really didn't have that much CGI though. The episodes with the dragons and the big battles drove the cost up a lot. I imagine this show will have a lot more costly special effects.

yeah but at this point in the game Disney should have an in-house CGI team, to mitigate cost.

shit ain't like they putting out a bunch of dramas or romcom's or even the kid movies they were cranking out in the 90's.

yeah but at this point in the game Disney should have an in-house CGI team, to mitigate cost.

shit ain't like they putting out a bunch of dramas or romcom's or even the kid movies they were cranking out in the 90's.

I'm pretty sure they do, but you can only mitigate costs so much. That shit is expensive. And Disney still cranks out all that other shit. It's all over the Disney+ app. That stuff just doesn't get that the promotion that Marvel and Star Wars does.

1. You’re broke

2. You laugh at the notion because nobody would pay $20 for a DC movie

3. You’re broke

4. Studios gotta make money man. WW84 got new subscribers that’s cool but if you invest more money into the studios then it can lead to more theatrical content on these streaming platforms and the money to fund everything
Shut the fuck up nigga,

Your life costs $235 a month to maintain.
You have the responsibilities of a teenager.
You claim to be married still get claimed on taxes. Foh

But I came in here to talk about the trailer...

I'll abstain on posting any videos, but I think the premise is going to be a nice original twist on house of M.

I'm looking forward to Friday

Im watching this regardless but what is the premium of this show?

Wanda and vision are in superhero afterlife and there are villians there.

I'm sure this going to play on how unstable she is especially since Vision is dead. They'll more than likely having us think he's alive the whole time like the comics. I was going to spoiler but since this is a speculation didn't see the need to. I also think the showing the baby carriages is just them playing around with us. I think this will be more like the FX show Legion

Yeah, it's gonna be wild...

Basically she'll be running around with someone she wishes was still alive and will eventually and emotionally have to let them go ...

I'm excited

Back