Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you know the Scarlet Witch character then you should know she's crazy as hell with reality warping power's on a universal scale. She's killed multiple avengers before just because and brought them back to life. Wiped out million's of mutants because she got mad.

Pretty sure this will play on her unstable mind and how much of a threat she is or can be

I should have waited five minutes, because I posted something similar. Bruh, I am hyped about this.

I am a comic book fan, and I used to watch the Super Hero Squad Show. Even in that animated series, Wanda was shown as highly unstable and super-powerful. I mean, she IS the daughter of Magneto.

Spirited Away by Moto.joey25 on emaze

Yeah they changed her and Quicksilver's back story and they're no longer are the children of Magneto only Polaris is his child. Which was a horrible storyline but oh well

I know, but there may be a potential if they roll the Fox universe's X-Men into it. In that universe, Quicksilver is the son of Magneto. It would be really cool to see both of them meet in the Earth-616 similar to what DCU did with Flash.

Is mephisto primarily an xmen villain? I feel like he was one of the characters owned by fox but I could be mistaken. Im sure it was posted but tons of trailer breakdowns hint that he is involved in this show.

This gonna be a show best watched high af
I agree, This is going to be a mind fuck type show with a twist of Carrie the horror movie. Wanda going to be all cool living in her dream world until she realize shit ain't real then go full Carrie and fuck shit up

This shit cant come soon enough. Whole goddamn year without any Marvel content. Shit been rough. Disney needs to give us Black Widow immediately. Hopefully all these other disney+ shows are getting into production. I know we got actors announced, but i wonder how far along in the writing they are. They seem to have thought this out for awhile now though so I'm sure the stories are in place. Hell I'm even excited for the Loki show and i didnt even care for him that much in the movies.

This shit cant come soon enough. Whole goddamn year without any Marvel content. Shit been rough. Disney needs to give us Black Widow immediately. Hopefully all these other disney+ shows are getting into production. I know we got actors announced, but i wonder how far along in the writing they are. They seem to have thought this out for awhile now though so I'm sure the stories are in place. Hell I'm even excited for the Loki show and i didnt even care for him that much in the movies.
I hope they add Black Widow on Disney Plus considering Wonder Woman was a success for HBO Max

I hope they add Black Widow on Disney Plus considering Wonder Woman was a success for HBO Max
After their success with Mulan i cant imagine why they wouldnt have already. Even releasing it for free would be of benefit. Apparently Disney had a movie released the same day as wonder woman and Disney+ and HBO Max both had spikes in their subscriptions. Disney+ had more subscribers but of course HBO Max is twice as expensive. I dont know the official numbers, but if HBO Max got more than half the subscribers disney did, i would consider that a major win for them

Back